1.97 Werewolves

At Alfea. Courtyard. 

Helia walked over to me "hey"

I looked at him confused " Oh! Hey, where are you going, Helia? Isn't Flora still inside?"

He nodded "yup"

I looked at him confused. 

Then he walked over to his guys. 

Flora walked to me "I don't know what came over me. I totally just snapped at Helia."

I nodded "i know what that's like"

Flora "I made him feel like he let me down which isn't even true."

Me " Well, then, tell him that. Take it from me, Flora. Guys like Helia are one in a million."

Flora "I know. Thanks for reminding me, Echo"

I nodded.

Suddenly an aircraft landed in front of us. 

Riven " Hey, Echo. Hi, Flora."

I waved at him. 

Flora " Hi, What's the occasion?"

Riven " Headmistress Faragonda sent for us.  She wants to bring us in on your latest mission."

History of Magic classroom. 

Daphne " Thank you for coming Winx. Now that you have found the fantasy emerald, the next step is to retrieve the silver spear.  In order to find the Spear, I suggest that we use the magic Wands again."

Bloom " Sounds like a good plan to me. Mythix Vision!"

Our wands appeared. 

The wands showed us a totem.

Daphne "The legend says it should be in Fearwood, a village on Earth lost amidst the forests of Canada. The inhabitants use the totem to ward off werewolves."

Stella " Mummies, Zombie Pirates and now Werewolves? Earth is one crazy place."

Daphne "It's believed that werewolves are scared of silver."

Bloom "Pack your bags, Winx. Looks like we're going to Canada!"

At the Fearwood forest. 

Layla froze " Brrrr, Stella, it's a good thing you got us these coats. It's freezing here".

Stella " Oh, Layla , my pleasure. I just love the feel of faux fur. It's snuggly, warm, and eco-friendly."

Eldora " The totem is rooted in legend, so you must use your Wands to locate its magical presence here on Earth...You must sense its presence. Only then will you be able to enter the Legendarium World. It is there where the totem and the Silver Spear really exist."

Then she disappeared. 

----

Bloom " Look, the totem must be close."

Me "Bloom, are you sure about this?"

Musa "Yeah, it looks kind of dead around here."

Sky " Let's split up. We'll search for the totem in the forest."

Bloom " And we'll check out the village. Better not attract too much attention."

we walked through the village and a lot of people walked into the houses.