1.9 The Test

Next day. morning. at Alfea. At the well. 

I dropped a coin in the well and heard Daphne's voice

Daphne "Echo! Echo!"

Suddenly i was kicked and looked around. 

Stella "Echo! Echo!"

I turned to her, confused "what?" 

Stella groaned annoyed "You're losing it, girl. Did you even hear a single word that I said?! Huh?"

I sighed "Sorry, Stella, I was kind of lost in thought. So, what were you saying?"

Musa " Obviously, you have no interest in the fact that Professor Palladium is finally going to take us all into the famous simulation room, but I, for one, think it is the most amazing bit of news ever."

Stella shook her head "No kidding. I've heard that some really cool things happen in that place."

Flora nodded "Yeah, and some horrible ones too."

Tecna shook her head "You shouldn't let that scare you, Flora. They're just stupid rumors anyway. I mean what could really ever happen to you in there?"

Flora thought about it before nodding "You're right."

Stella " Come on, Flora. It'll be fun, you'll see. As for me, I plan on having a great experience, one that will go down in history, so that I will become the talk of Alfea."

i put a hand over her mouth "sh sh sh, just stop talking  ! "

Stella's eyes widened. 

The girls laughed. 

Stella took my hand away "oops, sorry "

In the Simulation Room. 

We looked around he room. 

Palladium " This is it, the simulation room."

A student asked confused "What is it exactly?"

Palladium "Well, it's the product of the most powerful magic and the most sophisticated technology. The light produced by these amber panels allows our powerful computer to create all kinds of virtual realities and environments. The replications are absolutely flawless."