1.6 Party Night With The Specialists

Next day. morning. At Griselda's office. 

Griselda "Your intrusion into Cloud Tower Castle was extremely rude, young ladies

Griselda "Your intrusion into Cloud Tower Castle was extremely rude, young ladies. You exposed yourselves to great danger, that's the reason why your powers have been revoked. It is sufficient punishment. For me, however, "sufficient" is not enough. Now, just so you remember this lesson, you will spend the entire day at school and you will clean the castle from top to bottom."

Flora's jaw dropped "Um, the whole castle??"

Griselda shook her head "No. Just the stairs, corridors, classrooms and bathrooms."

Stella "Oh well then then that's okay. I thought it would be worse, honestly..."

Bloom giggled. 

Griselda clapped her hands, conjuring up the cleaning supplies for us "And since you do not have access to your magic power for the moment..."

She grabbed a broom and handed it to Stella "these...Are your work tools."

Tecna eyed it " What a strange object. Let's see what my computer says about it."

She took her computer out and started typing on it. 

Griselda " Oh, and one more thing. No techno-gadget allowed."

Tecna's face fell "Now that worries me."

Musa nodded "Yeah, it shows. The sad news is obviously upset you!"

Flora " Well, by Tecna's standards, she's actually shown too much emotion!"

Tecna nodded, disgusted with herself  "I know. Ever since I met you guys I easily lose control."

We laughed. 

Tecna looked at us confused " It wasn't a joke but a simple observation"

Griselda scowled  "Young ladies!"

Stella nudged us " Sh! Quiet!"

We all stopped laughing and looked at here. 

Griselda "Tomorrow, I'll conduct an inspections. Everything better be clean. Now go!"