1.86 Pixies

At Alfea. a couple days later. 

Daphne looked around "I can't believe we're finally here."

Bloom smiled at Kiko who was running around "Neither can Kiko. Go on. Lead the way. He couldn't wait for today. He hardly slept a wink last night. "

I looked at Daphne "you will love this place.  i mean, i've lost coun of the amount of times i nearly destroyed this place but besides that....it is lovely"

Bloom shot me a look. 

I shot one back "don't look at me like that, it's not like i wanted to be hypnotized with dark magic"

Bloom rolled her eyes and looked at Daphne "are you excited? "

Daphne "Nervous is more like it."

Bloom "But why? You shouldn't be. You're going to be an amazing History of Magic teacher."

Me "she's right. i mean, some of the girls are really nice and then you have the fairies who think they are better than everyone else"

Daphne grimaced "ou"

Griselda showed up "Girls, girls, let's move. This is not a party, young ladies. Now, come on. Gather 'round."

Daphne nodded "Yes, Miss Griselda."

Griselda " Oh, not you professor. I meant the students. All right everyone, now, listen closely. Girls, girls! Listen when spoken to. That is rule number one."

I grimaced "i sure as hell did not miss that old grumpy lady"

At the dorm room. 

I walked inside and dropped down on the couch next to Musa who was listening to music. 

Musa waved at me and i waved back. 

The girls were nearly done with settling in. 

I looked around "where's my sun and moon?"

Flora "Up in her room working."

I sat up, grimacing "working?"

Suddenly a group of girls walked out of my room, looks like Stella gave them all a new style. 

Then they walked out. 

one of them dropped a poster and i picked it up "" Stella Couture Boutique: Don't follow fashion; be fashion!"

Bloom "A clothing boutique? Here at Alfea?"

Me "Here in my room?"

I walked into my bedroom and looked around shocked "what in the fairy hells is going on here?"