LIII

The male secretly was busy examining the playful girl stepping on the hole filled with water under the rain. She looked messy yet verry happy, and the fact that he truly enjoyed the scene.

Kim Younghoon has officially falling for her, not only because of her soul, it's because how adorable the figure was, very strong and daring.

"Enough of the dirty water! You'll get infected." Taeil dragged her hand to stop her from playing under the rain too much.

The rain didn't even stop ever since from a day before. The rest of NCT do be enjoying their days off before the leaders come back.

Younghee cheekily smiled, a genius idea popped up in her tricky mind. She splashed the water towards Taeil's face, resulting the male to scream his vocalist voice.

"Cho Younghee! You punk—"

The water war on the rainy day started. Due to the loud voices and screams, the Dreamies joined them. The whole backyard is now a total mess.

Taeyong wouldn't like it. Really.

"You kids should stop making a mess, it's freaking raining." Johnny saved the day, he went to them and instantly dragged two of them into the house with some towels.

Younghee then ran to Younghoon, he slept peacefully upon the breezy wind that evening. She then tried to wet his face, squeezing the water out of her hair.

"Who the—hey, Cho Younghee!"

The male immediately got up and straightly chased the girl all way into the bathroom area. She wanted to take a shower but this guy really had to take his revenge.

Such an awkward situation, Younghee was trapped between his arms inside of the toilet. He gulped the lump in his throat, she looked really beautiful when she started to feel very shy.

"Hoon, your arms..."

He didn't let go, instead he closed the distance between the two of them. His lips are inches away from her, one wrong step could lead into a kiss.

She admitted that her heart thumped really loud, loud enough for him to hear it when they were that close. Pushing the thought away, she managed to escape from his arms.

Younghoon was still in the position, looking into the blank wall. "She has soulmate, you yourself had a soulmate."

He slapped his own face. Thank God, he didn't want to get cursed.

Due to some reasons, the leaders of NCT were getting ready to go to Miami after those four days of mission with no rests at Las Vegas.

Mark was the first one to finish with his packings and stuff, hell yeah he was the most excited one. Jeno sat across him, removing the bandage from his leg. The opened wound were sewed and treated by the doctors at Las Vegas.

"You done?"

"Not yet, you watermelon head."

"Perks of bringing too much emergency stuff." Jeno shot a deadly glare towards the older one, he then sighed, throwing his head back on the comfy couch.

"We'll be heading to Miami and I bet this mission is going to be longer than what we hoped for." Jeno quickly agreed, he had been in these type of situations for three years. It wasn't surprising at all.

Mark checked on the Rolex watch he wore, sighing. "It's almost eleven pm at Korea now since it's almost six am here."

"Gosh, the time zone." Jeno chuckled, he then suddenly gasped when he remembered about something.

"That means Haechan stayed up late just to play games with me online?!"

Mark laughed, kicking the shocked male's leg. "I'm sure he did, typical Donghyuck."

Ten minutes passed, revealing the tall Jaehyun infront of the door. He eyed the actions of the youngest leaders playing around instead of really packing their things.

"Yo, Jaehyun! Did you already packed?"

"Last night and done."

Jeno rolled his eyes, sometimes Jaehyun's well managed self annoys them a lot. Like really a lot. Jaehyun then helped the blue haired male to fold his shirts.

"I bet you're still curious of Taeyong's quiet action last night." Jaehyun looked straight into Mark's eyes, searching for the nervous sign of his.

"I want to know, but at the same time I don't."

Jaehyun cleared his throat, adjusting his seat and making sure both of the younger males focused on him.

"So like, Taeyong met his ex girlfriend when he saw her at the club last night."

Mark widened his eyes, Jeno too looking confused as ever. Both of them continued to focus on Jaehyun the story teller.

"She greeted him and guess what? She begged him to come back."

"What the fuck? But who left who,"

"It was her, obviously. Oh, come on Taeyong has heart too, imagine if your ex suddenly came back and asked for you too come back to her life or whatever that instant."

Mark released a relieved sigh, massaging his chest up and down. "I thought it was something serious, but guess I agreed with your words."

"Get your ass up, we'll go to Miami bitches." Jaehyun wore the hanging sunglasses, leaving them behind still shocked and impressed on their spots.

"Sir, be careful with the gun or we could get caught even before we arrive at Miami." Jeno pointed out the loosely hanging gun behind Mark's back under the leather jacket.

Mark cursed, stuffing the locked gun deeply into the pocket under his jacket. "Your hologram player, make sure to keep it in your bag carefully. Don't let them rummage into your bag."

Mark then swinged his bag on shoulder, ready to face another missions at Miami.

i swear my mind is filled with mark when it comes to Miami.