XXXIV

"Mark, calm down,"

The others were trying to calm him down. He blame himself for letting Younghee sleep by her own. He was now trying to calm himself, the demon inside him was raised badly.

"I'm the one who should get hurt, not her!" Mark cried in silent, leaving all his members in major shock.

"Mark, I guess she's not only your girlfriend..."

Hendery softly ran his hands on his broad back. "I think he's your soulmate, bro."

Renjun's words made him looked up, eyes red. He snorted, he thought soulmate things were just hoax. But, some dots were connected as Renjun threw the words.

"That's nonsense."

"Remember when you had a bad dream about someone was about to get killed?" Lucas asked.

Mark widened his eyes, not believing what did he just experienced. His breathing suddenly felt heavy, his chest felt pushed.

"Does that mean—"

"Yes, Mark. Cho Younghee is your soulmate."

"Lily."

The soft soothing voice made the girl's eyes flutter open. The surrounding was bright, no longer dark.

She's not in the pitch black forest anymore, everything felt new.

"My knight, is that you?"

The smiling male ahead her softly pecked her exposed forehead. She smiled, finally able to see the face of his.

"So you're,"

"I figured it out, my Lily. We are no longer secrets, we can communicate through dreams!"

She squealed happily, shifting a bit so she could see a clearer view of his face.

"So tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"How grateful are you when you find out that we were destined from the beginning."

She went silent, eventually kissed the knight she've been hoping for.

Lee Minhyung, Mark Lee, my Knight. All of them are him, she couldn't be more happier in her entire life.

"I didn't believe this soulmate thing to exist in this world, I thought it was nonsense."

"But my mama once told me, only chosen people could experience these phase before meeting their soulmates, some will just eventually meet and some would go through hardships."

"Just like us." He took her hand, caressing it with full of love.

"But, the ones who go through these phases are something else. They must have done some deadly sins, that's why the world gave them these so called cursed phases."

She hung her head low. She knew she commited sins ever since she was younger, same goes to the male.

"Don't worry, my Lily. We'll go through this together. You always have me."

"We have to continue this without Younghee."

Kun's idea shocked the roaming leader around the room. He furrowed his eyebrows, searching the eyes of his co-leader.

"And why do you think that's a good idea, Mr. Qian?"

"She needs to stop doing mission, unless you want her to get harmed again."

Mark who was busy daydreaming abruptly snapping his fingers.

"I agree with Kun. We can't let our bait to get harmed, remember that?"

Taeyong ruffled his hair badly.

"Please, we've talked about this. The Boyz are waiting, we can't let them feel disappointed with us."

"But you must not join this mission, too."

Mark widened his eyes, unbelieving his leader's words. "Why, I mean what am I suppose to do then?"

"The soulmate bond is getting stronger when you found out each other's real life identity. If you get hurts, she could feel it too."

Mark stayed back, harshly rubbing his face in frustration. "Fine then, I will only spectate."

"As you should."

"Kids, I have news for you guys."

All of the young adults turned their head to Kun and Ten's directions. Ten's words were long awaited by them.

"Y'all are dropping out of school. We already took care of that."

Haechan shouted, Renjun happily joined him. Jeno and Jaemin being the calmest they were, fist bumping with each other. Mark, Chenle and Renjun sighed in relief as they wouldn't be more stressed.

"How about Younghee?"

"She's already got kicked out of it, the campus already noted about her father's case."

"Here, Mark."

Kun handed him a cage of cat. It was Yong, Younghee's only pet.

"Oh my godness, Yongie! Dang, you looked healthy... but sad." The cat purred as Mark caressed it's body softly.

"About Aunt Nam you don't have to worry, we already sent her back to her own hometown. She said it was boring when the house is always empty."

Mark looked impressed by them, knowing it's not easy to break Younghee's personal data in that instant.

"Attention hoes, listen to your sexy bitch—"

"Stop it, Doyoung. Anyways, we'll go to The Boyz's place this weekend which is in two days. Please get ready with some ideas to kill that crusty ass man, okay, love y'all."

"Oh no, Taeil's chaotic ass jumped out."

"Wasn't he supposed to take care of Younghee?"

"No, it's Xiaojun and Winwin's turn."