XXXV

Black Tiger club flooded with tons of living people, the VIPs were enjoying their times in the red room and the owners be roaming around the club.

Lee Taeyong looked very mesmerizing in the blood red suit, sipping his favourite Irish whiskey with so much pride.

Before the attacks start, why don't we enjoy our victory first, right?

Johnny, Ten and Yangyang being the social butterfly, interacting with some international mafias. Tons of famous wines had been tasted, sipped and enjoyed.

As for the younger members, they stayed in their mansion except for the young adults. Some of them would rather drinking light alcohol and soda, while some were taking this opportunity to get lit.

As for Jeno and Mark, they would love to get drunk on the dance floor. Girls were everywhere, grinding, dancing and even flirting.

Some were shamelessly driving the women crazy. Either they realized or not, that doesn't matter. Oh, how perfect life could be.

Drugs are there too, controlled by WAYV unit. They didn't do drugs, but of course some of them smoke. Expensive and rare cigarattes were arranged perfectly behind those liquor bottles.

Crime,

that's all they did. They do have hearts and feelings, but once the satisfication blinds you, nothing else could pleasure you.

Sins?

Long forgotten, they didn't do sin. They are the sin. The sin that could pleasure you, covering your pure hearts, blinding your clear eyes, ruining your whole life silently.

As for Younghee, she's still not aware of the world she's getting into. She enjoyed the sin, she did it. She's still not awake, too drawn into her short amount of rest.

When the moment where her eyes fluttered open again,

things wouldn't be the same.

Maybe?

The Boyz entered the club, currently 3 am and the sky was still dark, perfect times for dogs and wolves.

The leaders were wasted, same goes to some of the members. Sangyeon immediately went to Taeyong who was still sitting on his red chair with a wine glass in his hand.

"What a good time to meet, Sangyeon." Taeyong hugged the standing male.

"Wasted, I see. You guys do be celebrating your win." Sangyeon chuckled as he sat infront of him. They then talked a bit when finally Kun and Mark came with their underbosses.

"Having fun, Jeno, Ten?"

Both of them chuckled, fixing their messy buttoned shirt. Mark sat beside Jacob, shaking hands with him.

"How you guys doing so far?"

"Great, it's just that some business outside Korea are too packed."

"We feel that too, thankfully the units were separated to the countries our quartres located." Taeyong joined the Canadians conversation, earning some praises from the other gang.

"Is Younghee awake?" Younghoon abruptly asked in the middle of the silence.

"She's still unconscious, but I'm sure she'll awake by this week."

Suddenly, a bottle of Champagne broke, the bullet perfectly shot the liquor bottle. Ten immediately stood along with Jeno, taking out their guns as well.

As for the leaders, they stayed calm.

"Mark, go and tell the others to stay in the fucking rooms."

"But we need the others too."

"Just take anyone, don't get killed or Younghee too would get killed." Taeyong's sharp eyes send shivers down Mark's spine. He quickly left the VIP room to the other red rooms.

Ten accidentally dropped his gun, the enemy took the oppoturnity to attack him.

Surprisingly, Jaehyun came along with Yuta fighting the enemy physically.

"If you are a true man, show us what you got."

The Boyz's members, Haknyeon and Q came to give some hands. 

As the fight was getting more intense, Mark was busy aiming people from upstairs. He's good at using sniper, he aimed the enemies perfectly, shooting them with no mercy.

"Mark, watch out!"

A bullet perfectly shot his stomach. His vision's getting blurry, his breath hitched. The only the thing he remembers was Haechan's footsteps were making their own way to him.