XXVI

"Hey you!"

The male, to be exact, Mark, turned around to the owner of the voice. He scrunched his eyebrows. Mark then walked past the tall trees in the forest to reach her, the missed figure.

Lily.

He knew he already have someone to complete him, but Lily's figure in his dream never made him felt lonely. He loved Younghee, and Lily at the same time.

"Lily, I missed you so damn much."

The shorter girl waved, her face was still blurry as ever but he couldn't care. Her existence itself already made him smiling ear to ear.

"I missed you too, my knight." Mark stumbled on his own feet. He ran to her but it seems like he couldn't even reach her. He ran out of breath, he collapsed on the hard ground.

"Li, Lily... don't go ever again please..."

Mark woke up to a very noisy sound from downstairs. He forgot it was time to go to school again, he ruffled his already messy hair.

"Good morning, oh Mark you're already awake." Yuta smiled, suddenly a cute male came in too. "Mark, wake upー oh Yuta you're here?"

Winwin was already looking stylish in his suit, WAYV and NCT 127, except for some members were about to go for a bussiness dealing with the new Chinese mafias that lived in Korea for the past months.

"It's rare for you too get up early by yourself." Winwin circled his arm around Yuta's waist as the older male played with his ear.

"Bad dreams again. But it's not that bad dream, it's just disturbing."

"Maybe it's a lesson to remember that you already had a girlfriend." Yuta sounded stern, he was dead serious when it's come to love topic. Winwin reassured him softly.

"You looked ill, have a rest then. The others were already in the car." Winwin peeked the Dreamies through the window.

"Let me tell them first."

"It's fine, Haechan told us to not to wake you up so you can rest today."

Mark nodded, finally sitting on the crook of the bed. Yuta and Winwin finally leave as the black haired male was about to have a shower.

"Gotta train today."

Younghee stretched, yawning out loud making Taeyong who was sitting on his desk squinted his eyes.

"Cho Lirio, shut the fuck up or I'm going to slit your throat." His strong voice made Younghee immediately shut her mouth. She checked on the clock, she had a good sleep last night.

Except for the unwelcomed dream, it came back. This time she saw the male running to her but neither of them couldn't reach each other.

"I'm sorry, my knight." A tear escaped her beautiful eyes. She sobbed on the white pillow, leaving some stains on it.

Without any warning, Jaehyun came in with some clothes in his hand. He smiled bitterly watching her cry.

"Stop crying, it doesn't suit you." Jaehyun rubbed her small back softly. Unintentionally, Younghee hugged him tightly leaving him to be speechless. His heart beating so fast, he even tried to control his breath.