XV

"Younghee move your fat ass over here." Renjun teased as she sat on the wrong table inside the campus cafe. She just laughed it away and finally sat between Jaemin and Mark. Younghee unintentionally hit Mark's arm making him wince in pain.

"Why the flapity flap are you holding your arm like that?" Younghee tried to remove his jacket and saw a huge bandgae covering his right arm.

"Bro, what?" He quickly cover it back and stuttered.

"A knife accidentally cut my arm last night." She just hold her mouth, stopping herself from laughing out loud.

"Okay, make sure to be careful then." Jisung came along with Chenle with a box of milk in their hands.

"Yo oldies, what's popping?"

"Don't mind me just watching—"

"Seriously, Renjun stop with your tiktok addiction." Haechan said making him kicked the male's leg repeatedly.

Younghee's eyes stuck on Jisung's wrist. It indeed looked like that one NCT's gang sign.

"Um, hey Jisung. That tattoo on your wrist looked cool. Can I take a look at it?"

"Sure. It looks cool right?" Younghee took his hand and scanned the tattoo for a good long seconds.

I guess I was wrong. It's just similar but he forgot to put some lines on the words. So overall, no he's not a part of a gang.

"Do you have tattoos, Younghee?" Jeno suddenly asked. "I have one on the back of my neck."

"Can I see it?" Mark asked, feeling a bit shy. Younghee nodded as she pushed her hair for a better view of the tattoo.

"It's white lily. The tattoo is kind of familiar." Mark unintentionally traced his fingers behind her neck making her shivered, lowkey feeling tickled by his slender fingers.

"Mark, I know you have a thing for neck tattoo but you make Younghee stiff." Haechan teased making all of them fell into a harmonized laugh.

"Nah, it's fine really. I love this flower so much, it symbolizes eternal love. My mama introduced me the flower." She said as she fixed her hair.

"Sadly, I can't have the white lily in my house since it's poisonous to Yong."

"Yong?" They all asked in sync. Upon of the cuteness overload, Younghee covered her mouth laughing rather politely.

"Yong is my cat, Mark saw him before once when we facetimed together."

"I can't believe it's already been a month after we first met Younghee." Chenle chirped. "I know right, how about we hang after school?" Jeno suggested gaining agreements from the others.

"Sangyeon, are you already up?" President Cho asked the male infront of him. Sangyeon who was sleeping for the past 16 hours woke up to the blinding ward lamp.

"Where," He coughed as he felt his throat was very dry.

"Here, have a sip." President Cho handed him a glass of plain water.

"Where are the others?" He asked, sitting straightly on the cold bed. "They are all outside."

"Sir, Minhyung is getting stronger." President Cho looked up to him with a shock on his face. "They were getting more experienced than before, I knew it since we used to be close with each other."

Deep down, Sangyeon hated the fact that he needs to fight his own friend. The older male looked so stressed, but still manage to smoke inside the bluish room. Sangyeon moved out of the bed and went to the computer that Hyunjae used before to hack NCT's secret website.

"So, they've strengthen their passwords and even control anyone who logged in their website." President Cho could only huffed as he pushed away all the stuffs out from his sight. Sangyeon wasn't shocked, his thirst for being on the top of the chart are getting liven up.

"No need to worry, Sangyeon. I'm more fluental than them, I can hire tons of good hackers all around Korea." Sangyeon wickedly smiled as he thought many ideas in his mind.

"Oh, sir. I have some ideas to tell you, but that must includes your princess."

With that, President Cho lend him his ears for some wise ideas.

Kun, Taeyong, Lucas and Johnny were sitting inside the living room with a black box on the table. The box was filled with many types of drugs such but mainly filled with marijuana. Infront of them were Kai and Baekhyun from EXO, their biggest drug supplier to sell on the black market.

"How much handgun and snipers are you going to give us this time?" Kai asked as he took one of his favourite gun, reloading it.

"Oh, this time I'll give you more than 10 types for each. Everything are new arrival, fresh from the oven." Taeyong explained, he took the drugs box and gave it to Johnny.

"How much?" Baekhyun asked, he was expecting it to be a bit more cheaper than usual as they've been a good friend since years ago.

"It should be USD 250,000, but for you I'm gonna make it 200,000. Deal?" Kun asked, smirking devilishly at the sight of the money in Kai's hand.

"Deal. Call us if you want more drugs too." Baekhyun stood up and shook hands with the leader as a deal sign for the two gangs. Not long after they left, Mark came into the living room.

"So, you ordered the marijuana?" Taeyong nodded as Mark took the money and smelled it.

"This is it, USD 200,000. What a small amount for 20 weapons at a time." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's okay to make it cheaper. Wait till I ordered them to pay me with a bag of original diamonds." They all laughed, the leaders then walked into their office room for a quick private meetings about President Cho.

"Tonight, there's an annual dinner night for the mafias and black market's businessmen at the new hotel in the middle of Seoul. We have to settle our revenge for tonight so make sure to prepare for the assasins and medic as well."

"Are you sure Taeyong? Because that's kind of sudden." Kun asked, reading the lists of the gangs that will join the dinner that night.

"Let's not mind that and be selfish for tonight. Might as well bringing the whole gang to make our mission spicier."