XVIII

Younghee felt proud, she managed to lure leader. But her father was not, he lose the diamonds and gold since NCT already stole it earlier. Their stealers and spies were really something else.

On her way to school, she felt her body was completely sore. She still remembered how good he was, how intense the night and of course his voice.

"His voice was familiar though, I wonder who was he actually."

President Cho, surprisingly sent her to the campus. "Younghee sweetie, how was your first mission last night?"

Feeling her sweats were about to fall on her own lap, she tried to collect her words to answer her father's sudden question.

"Oh, um everything was running smoothly. I put drugs in his drink and let him sleep inside the hotel room." Her father laughed, feeling proud of his gene.

"But, it took that long? Almost three hours."

"It's because I was roaming around the hotel third floor where the diamonds and gold located." Her father just nodded, not feeling suspicious at all. Younghee thought she was a very good liar.

"Drop me off here, papa. Thanks for the ride." She kissed President Cho's cheeks before leaving the expensive dark tinted car.

"Wake up, you fatass." Haechan smacked the leader's head, making everyone snorted their food.

"Yo, what the flipping flippe are you doing?!" Mark asked as he rubbed his head.

"I know you were daydreaming about the girl last—" Mark shut Chenle's mouth by stepping on his toes, a dolphin scream was born. Younghee hold her stomach, she can't hold the laughter any longer.

"Come on, Lele. Spill the tea!" Younghee was eager to know Mark's little secret. Renjun and Jeno wiggled their eyebrows, bet the secrets were dirty she thought.

"It's nothing Younghee, I swear." He raised both of his arms, surrender at this point. Younghee decided to get up to wash her hands at the sink when suddenly a pain was attacking her lower area.

"I'll go and wash, ah!" She fell on the floor, a loud thud was heard. Mark immediately went to her and helped her to stand up.

"Shit, it hurts..."

"What hurts? Are your legs okay?" She nodded, wanted to hide her throbbing pain, her legs looking shaky. Without her consent, Mark picked her up in a bridal style. A blush crept on her already blushed cheeks.

"Let's go to the campus' medic room, shall we?" Younghee nodded as she wrapped her arms around his long neck, hiding her face into his broad chest.

Younghee's POV

Here I am, being carried by the so-called-campus crush all way to the medic room. My inner thighs hurt so bad, I want to scream. But knowing Mark's here, my worries are gone.

Inhaling his scent kinda remind me of the guy's last night. How crazy am I not forgetting the masquerade guy, even under the mask he still looking smoking hot.

Let's just say that if Mark was the masquerade guy I won't mind at all, but there's no way he would be the mafia's leader.

"Younghee, Younghee wake up." He shook my body as he put me down gently on the bed. I shifted a bit to find my comfortable spot, he helped me adjusting my pillow.

"I am damn worried of you, chubs."

He caressed my hair softly, oh God how I am so in love with this creation infront of me.

"Younghee, are you even listening to me l?" He looked at me deeply, as the stars in his eyes were showing.

"Can I kiss you?"

I don't know why the words came from my mouth, as if my mind was controlling me on another level at the moment. He widened his eyes, looking very confused but still gave in my words.

Our lips touched. Weirdly, an odd spark was tingling inside of my body in a click. He deepend the kiss, holding my jaw as his other hand was grabbing my waist. I, smiled between the kiss, tried to wrap my hand around his neck. We savour each other's chapstick flavour, inhaling each other's scent as well.

As he pulled out from the kiss, I saw his lips were swollen but happily smiled. "So like, are we official or am I just satisfying your sudden wish?"

I looked at him, thinking deeply. Well, human can't deny their feelings when it really happened, so obvious.

"I think we are, cause I've been liking you since day one." I mentally slapped myself, covering myself in his chest. He giggled, kissing my forehead.

"My bad not asking you out since I laid my eyes on you. Younghee, would you complete my heart?"

"Hell yes, Mark Lee!" I hugged him, not letting go. As we let each other's go, he took out his phone to tell his classmates that he won't participating the class till it end.

"Are you crazy? You might be missing important classes, silly."

"It's okay if it is you. I want to spend my time with my lovely girlfriend."

"Mark, I've been curious about something." Mark stopped typing on his phone, looking up into my eyes. He raised one of his eyebrows.

"How's the girl in your dream? Was she like, have a face?"

He shook his head. "She got no face, like her whole existence was unclear. She told me her name's Lily, that's why I said your tattoo kinda remind me of her. How about yours?"

It's my turn to remember the male in my endless dream. Yes, he was comforting me and somehow I desperately wanted to find him out.

"He was very protecting, he's the type to regret everything he did, he maybe said he wanted to leave me but still he came and protect me almost every night. I want to at least see him, only if he exists."

Mark looked at me, feeling a bit of jealousy in him. How I wished it was him, but who am I to accuse it too easily. His pouty lips were very cute, his eyes were very sparkly, his whole existence is perfect. I could spend my whole life with him.

"I can't believe we're dating now. It felt like I've known you for years." He said, leaning into me even closer.

"I have another question. Will you still love me even after discovering my flaws?" I wished he would say yes, that's normal but sadly we can't see the future.

"Yes, I will try to prove my love for you. And you, will you, too, accept my unacceptable flaws?" I nodded eagerly, earning a peck on my lips.

Why is it always good to be in love, when you were actually didn't deserve it.

End of Younghee's POV