XIII

Younghee slept in the class. It was English class so she didn't really care about it since she's fluent in the language. Jeno who sat beside her kept on playing games since they sat on the very left side of the class, they were almost invisible.

"It's been an hour since Younghee slept." Renjun finally spoke up. Haechan wanted to escape but he didn't want to cause any troubles so he stayed like that, leaning his head on Renjun's shoulder.

"So class, I'll end this class earlier so make sure to finish the assignment and send it to me by next week." With that, Mrs. Jo quickly went out from the class.

"Finally, school's done." English was the last period so they didn't have to wait any longer.

"Haechan, call Jisung and tell him to meet us at the mall." Renjun ordered as he stood up and went to the sleeping Younghee.

"Younghee, wake up. The class is already done." Renjun shook her body but she won't move. Jeno decided to tidy up her stuff and poked her again.

"Why, where are you going again?" Younghee mumbled some incohorent words but thanks to Renjun's sharp ear he heard that.

"No, no please don't you won't leave me!" She shouted and woke up with a full force. Her eyes were almost blood red, her hair sticking on her sweaty forehead.

"It's afternoon and you dreamt? Wow, I mean how?" Haechan asked as Younghee drank her water.

"I dreamt something weird. There's this guy who've been always with me but I can't see his face. Both of us are faceless."

Jeno hung his mouth down. "Impossible, Mark also had similar type of dream like you. He called her name but the girl denied it was her name."

"Yeah, he've been searching for her but sadly no powerful hints were left. Once it's gone, it's really gone." Haechan added. Younghee admitted that Mark's dreams were similar to hers but she won't accuse easily.

"Anyways, how about we go to our house?" Jeno said making Renjun widened his eyes. Jeno immediately changed the topic and ignored the house part.

"I mean, we can go to any mall or park though." He showed his eyesmile making Younghee melted, mentally.

"Okay then, but let's wait for the others at the front gate."

Mark's POV

Haechan called me and told me to go to the mall to hang for awhile, but I said I can't. Someone just shot me on my right arm.

Chenle, Jisung and Jaemin were trying to hide it from them by telling Haechan that we wanted to go home because of my headache. We were currently in an abandoned building.

Chenle was fast when he said he'll go and take some easy-to-bring weapons while Jaemin took care of my bleeding arm.

"Mark, you are bleeding don't move too much!" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows when I see my bag was almost flooded with the red liquid so I kicked it aside.

"Who do you think the perpetrators are?" They were very worried but he calmed down as he saw Chenle with the weapons he brought.

"I bet they are President Cho's people. They are very active." I huffed as I tried to stand by myself.

"Be careful, bro." Jaemin took the bandage and wrapped it around my arm.

"We better go to the ground floor. Jisung will use the front stairs, Chenle you better use the main stairs and Jaemin and I will use the wall's stairs."

I managed it well, maybe both of them can't really shoot people since they were still young and less experienced.

But, it's time to shine.

Jisung was the first one to distract them and unexpectedly he shot one of the males right on his stomach, making him fell into the ground. Chenle and Jaemin were running into them and yes, a gunshot war begun.

I took this advantage to slowly creep behind the taller male who I assumed to be the leader since he kept on ordering here and there.
I took out the chain in my hand and wrapped it around his neck, pulling it tight since he was the one who shot me.

"Shit—"

He was begging for air. He scratched my arms and unintetionally scratched my bandages untill it wide opened.

"Fuck you are?!"

He ran out of breath and just fell down like that. Well, if he died I don't really care. Seoul was full of violence and try-hard-criminals. Jisung saw it and gave me a sign to jump out of the building since Jaemin already threw the grenade they got from Haechan's weapon's drawer.

"Guys, jump!"

The building exploded. The ashes were everywhere, blocking the sight of the people around us. Thanks to the mask we wore, no one recognized us, we ran as fast as we could to Johnny's car.

"Good job, kids. At least three of them are already dead." Johnny smirked as he drifted away from the polices who were chasing. They shouldn't be busy with our sudden mission.

"Fuck it, my arm's wound is getting wider." I looked at my already red sleeve. Jaemin took the extra bandages and wrapped it perfectly.

"Be extra careful, he scratched the wound too much. We need some further treatment, okay?"

I groaned in pain, it's too much. Fuck those bastards especially the leader. Rot in the fucking hell, I'll see you.

"Chill your eyebrows, Mark. What if you get wrinkles earlier?" Johnny teased making all of them clutched onto their stomach.

"Yeah, right. Oldie."

He hit my arm making me shouted. Jaemin shook his head. "And that's why you shouldn't mess up with Johnny."

End of Mark's POV

"I wonder what are they doing now?" Younghee held her chin steady as she stirred the coffee with her other hand.

"Probably busy treating Mark's headache. Good for him. At least he learn to not to stroll early in the morning." Jeno added.

Suddenly, Younghee's phone rang. She saw her father's ID making her looked at it worriedly, she knew that The Boyz were having a quick mission today.

"Guys, I gotta go. There's emergency so yeah, bye!" Younghee ran away after paying for her drinks with rush.

"Whoa, busy woman I see." Haechan smirked making Renjun pushed his head. "Stop or Mark will slit your throat open."

"Wow, I'm scared." Jeno mocked as they also leave the place, curious about what's happening to Mark and the others.