LV

The whole mansion is a total wreck. President Cho came, surprisingly with some of his fellow people. Younghoon was the first one to protect the daughter from the devil father.

He transformed, that terrifies her down her body.

"This is how we do it, huh?" He muffled his fake laughter, holding a gun behind his blazer.

"Don't you dare to take a further step, sir." Younghoon demanded, getting ready with his knife he held behind his back.

The others were busily attacking his people, almost all of them joined the attacks while some were contacting the leaders of NCT. Problems happened when the importants people are away, could've be worse.

"You betrayed me, you don't deserve to stay alive." He growled, trying to shoot Younghoon. Younghee on her spot, frozen with zero words. What in the world happened to her father?

"You're the one who fit in the casket."

"Lee Sangyeon... now you're getting bold." Useless action he did, the other members of The Boyz appeared with their own weapons. NCT members were there too, getting ready to end the hateful creature.

"Come on, try to kill me if you're brave enough."

Younghee's heart couldn't take it resulting her to faint in the middle of the eye fight. Distraction happened and that's when President Cho launched an attack by his own.

Johnny was fast enough to catch his hand, punching his stomach right in the center. Hyunjae and Younghoon immediately carried Younghee to a safer place.

Doyoung managed to shoot the president's leg. He smirked, kicking Johnny's face with his other leg.

Since when he became this strong and alive?

"You bastards! All of you are bastards!" He laughed like a lost maniac trying to devour its prey. He looked lost yet steady enough to spit some useless words.

"Stop or I'll blow your head." Jaemin came with a another gun, the deadliest gun NCT ever had. The bullets contained a strong acid that could melt you all over, leaving only bones, no flesh.

"Jaemin, no!" Doyoung stopped him, but he accidentally pulled the trigger. It made the couch eroded, the green acidic liquid smells really badly. Jaemin widened his eyes, dropping the gun on the floor.

Upon the sudden pause, Jungwoo and Lucas threw a wooden chair towards Cho Yoon. He then finally fell on the floor, unconscious. Today's scene was completely unpredictable, everyone went mad for some unknown reasons and they hoped for the leaders arrival right at the moment.

"Is he dead?"

"Not yet, idiot." Jaemin hissed, throwing a glare that received by the tanned boy behind him.

"Yo, when are they going to come back?" Jisung asked while removing the deadly ammo from the recent gun that Jaemin used. One of Taeyong's favourite couch just eroded, melting on the hard floor.

Thankfully, the tiles didn't melt.

"No calls and messages yet, the time zone makes it worse." Renjun added as he came inside the underground room with Shotaro. The 00 liners sat infront of Cho Yoon, rummaging through his body to find any stuff that felt odd to investigate them.

Sadly there are none.

"No items so no need to worry, anyways how's Younghee?" Shotaro asked as he stood up, sweeping of the dust from his pants.

"She's inside her room with WAYV and probably Younghoon, you know he's in love with her."

"Wait till Mark knows, well better don't."

Meanwhile at Younghee's room, she felt disturbed. She just woke up but unfortunately her mind doesn't felt right. She lost her air, her heart felt like its stopped beating for awhile, her vision went blurry.

She let out some incohorent words that no one understands.

Fifteen minutes passed and her condition got better. Winwin told Taeil about her condition, he came to check up on her.

"She just had a panic attack, thank God she's getting calmer now or else it will get more severe. It'd definitely leave an effect towards Mark."

Younghoon furrowed his eyebrows, concerned of her health rather than taking notes that her soulmate was in trouble too.

His mind was totally filled with her.

"I, I'll take care of her."

Younghoon's sudden volunteer made everyone's eyes were stuck on him. Some found it suspicious while some think it's not. That's what you get from loving someone who is not yours, hopelessly devoted.

"Make sure to have at least two person inside of this room." Doyoung's stern voice made Younghoon sighed in defeat, he couldn't fight them back only because of the sleeping girl.

"Inform this to Mark, or just wait for him to call cuz I'm sure he'll call us later." Haechan left the room, promptly because of the pressed atmosphere.

He wasn't comfortable with Younghoon, it's not like he hated The Boyz. But Younghoon's overwhelming sentiments towards his best friend's soulmate made him can't sit properly.

He thinks of it most of the time ever since Mark left Korea for the mission.

"Honestly, I had a bad feeling about what would come between the three of them."

Renjun pressed his lips into a thin line, processing the words Hendery just threw to take a note so they'd be ready with anything.

Literally everything, Mark is unpredictable.