II

"So, everyone's already here? Shall I start the meeting?" Taeyong asked as he looked around the room. There were only Mark, Jeno, Jaehyun and Taeyong as Kun and Ten were still at China.

"You can open the Zoom application now, we'll contact Kun and Ten through Zoom meeting." Jeno helped to open the Zoom on Taeyong's laptop.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. I'm so sorry for disturbing y'all Sunday but we have important and interesting topic to discuss." Ten suddenly spoke up from the other line.

"Was it about President Cho, he's trending among us lately."

Mark scoffed. "He's back ain't it?" Taeyong nodded.

"He actually had a two branches around South Korea, one in Japan, two around America and lastly one in Spain." Jaehyun added as he scrolled through the slides that showed infront of them.

"It's crazy if we try to take him down, but not imposibble. We topped first in the Korea ranking and 4th in whole Asia. But that old man topped 1st in whole Asia like how?"

Jeno chuckled. "I knew some of his people which happened to be my mutuals at college. Mark knew them too."

Mark smirked at Jeno's statement. "Yes, that's my underboss right there."

"Taeyong you may continue your words." Kun said as he wrote down something on his notepad.

"Since this is noted as one of our biggest mission this year, we'll be adding two new members to ease this big mission."

Jaehyun uploaded the new members data on the slide for a better view. "First of all, we have Jung Sungchan, 2001 liner. He came from Seoul and is good with weapon and hacking data. Trained at Japan for almost two years."

"Same age as Chenle, he looked like a tall guy." Ten commented.

"He is. Now, let's go on to our 23rd member. The name is Osaki Shotaro, a 2000 liner. He came from Kanagawa, Japan and was trained in Korea for a long time. Yangyang seems so close to him."

"Plus, he's also good with gun and sniper. He'd be good as a sharp shooter. So, any questions?" Mark raised his hands.

"May we know any additional data about President Cho?" Jeno nodded, signing he wanted to know too.

"We asked Jisung to hack his personal data earlier. We got some useful ones. He has a daughter, which was not clear but surely she's also still a student like you guys." Jaehyun stated.

"What about we try to kidnap her?" Ten suggested.

"I'm scared of that idea. Jisung told us he got the daughter's data and it said she was trained to have a roll in his father's business. We don't know what roll she got."

"What if she was trained to be a trap to ease President Cho's business?" Mark asked making all eyes were stuck on him.

"Yes, that's what I was thinking. So like, don't kidnap her first. We'll continue this meeting when WAYV's finally back next week."

After the hot topic, they all continued to discuss about tons of things that unrelated to President Cho. Mostly about some small missions in China and also about the younger members education. All of the Dream members were still at college including Mark eventhough he's the only 1999 liner left. The other 1999 liners didn't enter the college since it's not important for them as they need to travel back and forth from Korea to China.

"Okay so we're done? Meeting dismissed. Thanks for the cooperation." Kun and Ten bid a goodbye and left the Zoom apps.

"It's already 6:30 pm, how fast time flies." Jaehyun chuckled as he shut down the laptop.

"Next Saturday, we'll having a race with other gangs. How about we send Yuta this time?" Taeyong looked up to Jaehyun.

"Of course he'll be there, he's our best racer."

Mark went out from the room and pinched his nose's bridge. Jeno noticed it so he went to Mark and rubbed his back softly.

"If you need some rest, go to your room. Just call us if you need anything."

''It's fine, really. I gotta go sleep, see y'all tonight." Jeno nodded. He sent Mark to his room and made sure he's in a comfortable position.

"Sleep, Mark. You're overworked but lack of sleep." He hummed as he flew away to his dreamland.

Younghee woke up to a sound of bird's chirping. "Shit, 10 am? Wow, my head hurts so bad."

She went to the bathroom and immediately showered for a good 15 minutes.

"What am I going to do today? This house is fucking big and I am clueless."

She already unpacked all of her stuffs as she hates to delay important things. Younghee decided to run down to the dining room.

"Papa, I'm already awake!" Getting no responses, she sighed and sat down on the dining table weakly.

"Good morning, Ms. Younghee. What do you want to eat this morning?" A soft motherly voice were heard from behind her. "Oh my—oh, perhaps you're my..."

"Yes, Ms. I'm the main maid in this house, Mrs. Nam. You can call me Aunt Nam if you want to."

Younghee stood up and bowed a 90 degree to her, showing some respect. "Nice to meet you, Aunt Nam."

"Oh my darling, you don't need to do that." Younghee only laughed, showing her only dimple on her right cheek.

"I think, I'm just going to have jam and bread. I'm not that hungry." Aunt Nam just nodded and straightly went to the kitchen. Feeling lonely, she tailed her maid and sit infront of the kitchen counter.

"Where's papa? I didn't see him yet." Aunt Nam looked at her, smiling like it's a heal to a worried Younghee.

"He went to his office. Don't worry, sweetheart, he said he'll come back at 1 pm."

Younghee groaned. "I don't know what to do. I already unpacked my stuff. This mansion is too big and still I don't know what to do." She took out her phone to check any messages from Isabelle.

"I forgot about the time zones between us." Yesterday, she already called Isabelle since she's already in Korea.

"Here you go, darling. Have a good meal." She smiled as Aunt Nam washed the other things in the kitchen in order to accompany Younghee.

"Aunt Nam, can I go have a walk around the city? It's been awhile, really."

"Alright then, I'm telling the driver to take you out. Your car isn't arrived yet." She nodded and immediately finished her food and washed the dishes by herself.

"I'll go out, Aunt Nam. Take care!"