LIV

Boredom.

Everyone must be going through it at this point especially when there are no missions launched in Korea at all. Younghee rolled on the fluffy carpet with Yong, scratching his head.

"Mark's away, I want to call him I don't care." The girl then dialed on her soulmate's number.

When the members said they could connect through dreams, she thinks it's really useless. He rarely sleeps when he's this focused on mission overseas.

"Oh God, it's ringing!"

"Hello...?"

"Chubs? Chubs is this really you?!"

What a soothing, calming and lovely voice to hear. Her heart healed, anxiety level went down and even Yong calmly laid his body on her warm legs.

"Love, you know how badly I missed you?"

"Well, in that case I don't."

"You—"

"Jokes, chubs. I feel like hugging you tightly now."

He smiled, so bright that he himself forgot he was currently helping Taeyong with the drugs and guns inside a club VIP's room.

Younghee acknowledged where he was at the moment so she made sure to speak loud enough to drown the hyped-beat music.

"Younghee?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you... like dream of something interrupting?"

Honestly, his absence made her hella anxious. After Jaehyun, Younghoon and President Cho had been messing with her mind lately. She hate to admit that she missed the man that had been raising her for the past years.

It's just that his sin made her disgusted, she hoped she'd never be like that. Too far away from the universe's rules, not believing the power the heaven and hell held.

"To be honest, I miss my papa. It's just that I lost the track of him.  Oh, and also... do you remember the monster?"

Mark gasped, she found it cute. Cho Younghee please be focus, you are on your freaking serious talk.

"Don't be pressed, he was checking on me. He said it's an apology, he did me wrong last time. Should've blame on papa anyway."

"I wonder what is the main reason your family ended up like this."

"Me too, I wanna know the end."

"What do you mean?"

"I actually had some dreams about almost the whole black history between the monster and papa... you should be here so I can tell you more."

"Just wait for me, if you ever have any dreams like that in the future please remember it okay?"

"Aight, pinky finger!"

He then giggled. It's too fast to bid a good bye but that's the best for now. Mark really just treasured a main point from having your soulmate, you really couldn't be far away from each other for too long.

There's always a way to solve it.

Taeyong who cheekily smiled took a peek on Mark's chatbox on his phone screen. "Had a good time?"

He laughed, unintentionally smacked the leader's arms repeatedly. Typical Mark Lee.

"Yo, I feel like being fully charged again."

As bad as Mark wanted to complete his tasks, he must go through it. Six in the evening at Miami would be good if he could stroll around the city freely, enjoying the scenery and the breeze of the famous location.

It would be better if Younghee was there with him to enjoy the goods of the city.

"Did you already call Jaehyun?" Taeyong asked, looking confused as he saw the gun of him.

"He said he's on his way-"

"And it's past twenty minutes, he's unusually late." Taeyong's legs impatiently tapping the ground. Mark ignored it but his eyes were attracted on something.

Younghee's customized gun, still in process of completing the who knows what Taeyong's going to add.

"A new one?" Taeyong proudly smiled as he traced his long fingers on it. "The last one she used is similar to her mother's gun, so I made a new on to make sure the international cops won't misunderstood."

"But the original one?"

"I sent it to Cho Yoon through some of his still alive people." Taeyong himself didn't know the main reason of the action he mentioned. He wonders how the male's reaction when he got it back. They are enemies, things were getting odd day by day.

"Not to be a busy body person but I think there's something off about the Cho's family."

Mark nodded real slow, he just could feel it. Younghee's dreams must be helping him to connect the dots about the crazy theories about his soulmate's past.

Flashback
Two years ago,

It's crazy how Younghee ended up being safe without any bad scars and injuries at Spain years ago. The war and the sudden incident at the luxury country owed so much dead bodies.

Cho Yoon had a fight with one of the intimidating mafia leader around Spain. He continuously fighted with him not untill a hateful figure appeared to make it worse.

Park Jeongsu is back, he thought it'd be better if Eunjae die, he had enough of it. Their connection as a couple of soulmate just cutted off after she started to marry someone else.

So if one of them died, it wouldn't effect the other one. She must die.

The explosion happened and as what he planned, his used-to-be-soulmate left the world. He knows it was wrong and it hurts his heart but it would be harder if he watches the family grew happily when they supposed to be shouldn't.

"Good bye, Eunjae. Let's meet in the other life, if only the universe pity us."