LXI

"Shit..."

Younghee breathily run towards the destroyed office room. Her profits, the chips and some of the important files were nowhere to be found.

Mark catched up to her, he've been followimg her ever since she promptly left the house alone. "Chubs—"

She kneeled on the floor, covering her face, crying loudly into her palms. Mumbling incohorent words, he move closer to her face to hear her.

"Forgive me, papa. I'm such a useless daughter ever..."

"No chubs you aren't—" he didn't know this but he cried too, creating rhythimic cries in the dishveled, exposed office room.

Still in the same position, he calmed her down while helping her to stand. Younghee still felt bad, could you imagine the failure when you didn't able to save the things you're supposed to keep?

Exactly.

"Let's go home, it will get better I promise."

"You can't say promises when you yourself unsure about it!" She pushed him away, standing up before she saw something meters away ahead of them.

Younghee collected her courages, taking a few steps to take the half burned letter. Looked really new to her since she never saw it anywhere around this office.

To: Cho Younghee

Hey, if you ever stumble upon this shitty letter just so you know I'm always ready to destroy your whole hederity.

Sadly it doesn't work, I thought I was wrong for not killing you last time but shit you really should've followed your parents' step.

Listen you ungrateful child, no matter how strong and brave you get, the curse of Cho Yoon will stay in you and your next generation.

Only if you stay alive, Younghee.

Don't ever provoke Cho Younghee, this man still had an audacity to trigger her when she's in her dishveled state of mind.

Crushing the paper in her bare hand, she grabbed her lover's collar to make him stand. "Mark, it's my time, and yours."

"Why—"

"Just follow me."

Great, that's the energy he wanted. His Cho Younghee is back.

"Make sure them boys come back safe and sound."

Facing the whole boys infront of her with so much pride and courage, she showed them the letter he wrote.

Johnny read it aloud, leaving them all speechless. They were informed that he'd take care of her after her father died with a reason saying her mother is his soulmate.

People really can't keep their mind straight when all the hints and the proof showed others that they commited a sin, a wrong step.

Every single of the proves showed that Park Jeongsu, aka Leeteuk who killed him due to the vegeance he badly keep to himself for years.

He indeed is the monster when her father promised to change for better,

hard to believe but that's what he promised to the whole universe with his whole heart and soul.

"Anyways, what's the update?" Taeyong faced her, hands in the back.

"They'll arrive in few hours, don't worry they killed the mafia leader." Taeyong fist bumped with her, earning a glare from her soulmate.

"Yo, what's the tea," he circled her exposed waist with his right arm, other one holding his phone showing the map of China.

"Kun," he turned around to face the guy who called him out, "what's your opinion on bringing the whole squad to the huge land?"

"I'm okay with it, you have tons of members who are familiar with Beijing."

After the members done with the review and readings of the letter, Xiaojun held up his hand in the air.

"Yes, Dejun."

"I have an idea, since I have a friend who worked with the flight ticket company, we can go altogether to China in a few days."

Younghee's eyes lighten up, nodding vigorously towards Taeyong who still looked like doubting.

He rarely trusts people.

"Are you sure?"

Kun held the leader's shoulder, sign of approving his member's statement. Taeyong then released a sigh, smiling.

"Talk to him, tell him we're going to the big land in two days."

The whole squad cheered, making a mess and obviously almost did a party. A party to take a revenge on Park Jeongsu, weird mission but that's how it ended up.

The table have flipped rather than turned.

Pushing the unlocked door, Mark's sight was blessed by Younghee who was  reading a book on the makeup table. She looked gorgeous day by day and it never bores him out.

"Hey,"

She looked up, setting the book down and promptly hoped into his hug, burying down her head into his broad chest while smiling like an idiot falling in love.

"You motherfucker, where were you I need cuddles!"

He let out a low chuckle before she hit him at the arm, playfully.

"I'm truly sorry, chubs. I was busy at the weapons' store with Jungwoo."

"And you're not cuddling him, right?"

"Maybe a bit," she once again kicked his stomach with her left knee without any hesitation. Since when she became this rough, huh?

"Okay, okay sorry! You still looked cute you know?"

"No, I ain't—"

A kiss cut her words off, he enters his tongue to explore her warm cavern before grabbing both her thighs to wrap it around his waist.

Moving to the queen sized bed, he put her down on the silky mattres, before straight off leaving her lips empty.

"Hey, we ain't finished yet."

Locking the door, he once again move closer to her as he rolled onto the bed. Continuing the same action, Mark pushed her further till her back collided with the headboard.

"Should we do it?," while holding onto the tie of her night gown.

"I... am a bit unsure of it," while slowly attaching his waist to hug him tighter, trying to convince him this is enough at the moment.

He smiled, eyes starry as he let go of the gown's strings. "Alright, chubs, let's get married first."

Moving to her side, he buried himself into the crook of her soft neck. "Good night, Younghee."