LX

"Any updates?"

"No, Younghee."

The whole IT room was silent as she lets her clicking heels resonate through the whole darkish room. Jisung, Haknyeon and Yangyang were basically stayed inside of the room for whole four hours since they were told to.

"Pathetic media, I'll leave first and you boys can take a rest now."

Cho Younghee is now the holder of the infamous Cho's family business, all of the works were done, some of their families were still shocked but knowing Younghee would do it, they felt relieved.

Being the now leader of The Boyz, she decided to stay working together with Taeyong, NCT's leader as they decided to attack Leeteuk.

The Boyz members?

Well, Sangyeon worked fully for her, along with the others but no worries. She did the right, unlike her father.

Sad feelings no more. No matter how Leeteuk tried to stay loyal and loving her mother that doesn't mean he needs go this far.

It's not his place to end Cho Yoon's life like that, it's totally God's work. Even God could forgive his people, who are you to hold grudge that long?

Taeyong who happened to play with Yong, Leon and Louis promptly stood up as she threw the key on her hand.

"Let's go to the mall, someone wanted to meet me."

"Business?"

"Hell yeah, it's about the latest jewelry stock."

Mark saw her from across the room, immdiately sliding down the stairs' railing. Stopping perfectly infront of her, he smiled like a cute puppy.

"Can I join?"

She pinched his cheeks, giving him a big smile as a big yes.

Three months passed after the traumatic incident and she grew well, a big thanks to the bosses and the underbosses of NCT.

Entering the black car Yuta owned, she opened her Ipad to check the current location and situation of Jungwoo, Xiaojun, Kevin and Q who were sent to Dubai for their mini mission there.

"Seems like they went through a lot." Taeyong chuckled dryly, controlling the steering like a professional driver.

"I've sent some more weapons and some killing drugs, might as well give them acid too."

"What for?"

"To ruin the mafia leader's eyeballs, he witnessed my naked state when I visited the place."

Mark laughed out loud, lightly caressing her hair as she flipped it. "That's my girl, she a badass now."

"A badass for a good result."

Drifting off the busy road, Taeyong didn't even mind of the curses and complains coming out from the other drivers. With his sunglasses on, he managed to get through red light with ease.

"I see you're pro at driving now. The last time I remembered, you asked Johnny how to beep beep—"

Younghee bursted out a breathy laugh, holding herself together before died because the glare coming from the leader.

A phone call came into her phone that placed on her lap. Younghee furrowed her eyebrows, picking up the gadget to see Renjun's name in it.

"May I help you—"

"Hee, I think we found him."

"Shit—how the fuck?!"

"Jisung and Haknyeon happened to stumble upon his not-so-secured personal data."

"Where is he now?"

"Beijing, China."

"Thanks Junnie. Anyways, tell them hackers I'll treat y'all who worked hard for this."

Cutting off the call, she leaned closer to Taeyong who sat beside her. "Let's finish this business and go back to pack our things."

Everything went downhill when she saw the map she received from Renjun, apparently it showed the exact location and marked place that were assumed to be places where Leeteuk visited.

"Gosh, China's too big."

"Beijing itself is that big, the marked locations are too ugh." Mark almost cursed when Youngee handed him her Ipad, the map was hella compliacated.

"Let's just go for it okay, I know we can do this!"

"This will be our last mission before we fully stop being mafia, anyone agreed?" Kun sounded really stern and intimidating, unlike the soft one when they were not working.

"Are we really gonna quit?" Haechan asked, he looked disappointed but it really doesn't matter. They learned from Cho Yoon's tragedy, not tragic but left some wise morals for them.

"If you still want to continue it, go ahead."

Haechan chuckled, waving his hands in denial.

The rest agreed with their decision, they're all still young to waste their times on killing and torturing people.

It'd be great to live a normal life once again, and never regretting it at all.

"All of us will head to China, unit by unit. This will avoid any sudden attack coming from him. Eventhough he wanted to protect me, that doesn't mean he wouldn't attack y'all."

Jaehyun and Taeil barged into the room with a fear in their eyes. Younghee already sensed some bad news, or maybe worse.

"Hee, your office room..."

"Why—"

"It got bombed."

She was left speechless, not moving at all. As she was about to knock back into reality, she just realized one thing.

"Fuck you, the documents and the pendrives are all there!"

Younghee pushed both of them, running down to the garage with an anger raging through her small frame. Though she didn't care about the business, she needs to continue the generation of the company.

With tears flowing down her eyes, she drove past the cars on the road. No times for the money she need to pay for the fine, the files and pendrives are way more important.

"Papa... I'm sorry if I failed to protect your one and only business."