XLIV

Younghee's arrival shook the whole mansion since they were scared if Taeyong would go mad. But in this case, they couldn't blame Younghee either the men. They should put the blame on her soulmate.

"Take a bag of ice, her knee is red." Jaemin came with a bag of ice in a swift. Taeil compressed her skin with the cold thing.

She hissed in pain. Chenle and Jungwoo helped her to move to a better couch since Younghoon told them that her body felt numb.

"I almost forgot that Mark went out for a mission today. Taeyong convinced him to stay at home but he won't let that happen for sure."

Younghee held in her tears from falling. Did he know how much she suffered from pain mentally and physically because of his plain mistakes?

"It's his fault. It's been awhile since he really checked on her condition." Haechan sighed, rubbing her shoulder softly.

"Hey, don't say that. It's fine, at least he's fine."

"Fine?" He scoffed, pushing his tongue to his cheeks.

"Oh my God, Cho Younghee are you out of your brain? He is literally your soulmate and your bond is getting more powerful okay."

Taeil brings in some drinks for them to cool down a bit. He sighed, smiling towards the only girl among them.

"Don't overthink. Mark will get stressed out too." Taeil's soothing brotherly voice made her smile in a mere of second.

NCT and The Boyz are her real home rather than living with her father. Her father came across her mind and all she could think was how to get a revenge on him.

"Younghoon, can you company me to my room?"

"Why, you wanna change or what?"

She hummed. The mentioned male blushed, immediately tailing her from behind to her room.

Anger and loathe pumped through his body. Yes, the demonic Lee Minhyung is back.

How small is the man that kneeled infront of him,

yet he had an urge to stay silent when the Lee Minhyung is right in front of him.

"Oh God, I love torturing people. Would you like losing arms or incomplete toes?"

His question scares the kneeling down man right after he laughed, like a psychopath. "I won't tell you, Minhyung. You will not able to find him in that instant—ugh!"

A knife managed to leave a cut on the man's arm. Mark held the knife close to the man's face, slitting his face letting the blood to drip along with the knife.

"Tell me, faster..."

"He's at Jeju for these past weeks... please don't kill me I have family to—"

Lee Minhyung didn't even gave a single fuck. The man dead right under his power, the 24th men for today.

"Lee Taeyong."

The leader darted his eyes towards the whole changing demon. "What now, Minhyung."

"Let's just kill everyone today."

Taeyong came closer to the raging Mark, rubbing his back up and down slowly. "We better get home, we didn't even eat and did you ever think about your soulmate's condition?"

Mark slowly establish his own breath, drinking some water and adjusted his body posture.

"I was and I am thinking about her,"

"Then why did you ignore my questions about her before, you dipshit?!"

A thunder slap landed on his cheek, creating a painful sound that rang through every person's ear in the whole room.

"Why are you so pressed, Jung Jaehyun? Do you love my soulmate?"

Jaehyun just realized he slapped his own member, his another leader to follow. It was a big mistake but for him, it was worth it.

"Did I say so?"

"But why the fuck are you so fucking pressed about?! She ain't your girlfriend and you be stressing about it is too much to show me that you are in love in what's not yours!"

Jaehyun held up both of his hands as a surrender sign. He backed off a bit, trying to escape from the intense tongue fight.

"I only care about her, her condition isn't stable anymore. You should be more alert and open minded you know."

Mark rubbed his face in frustration. He then leave the room, slamming the door leaving his other members sighed in defeat.

"Taeyong,"

Taeyong held up his finger, signaling him to stop his words. "Don't speak yet, I know it ain't your fault."

"But the thing he said, is true."

The leader widened his eyes, eyeing his underboss up and down with disbelief. Jaehyn replied with a sigh along with a small nod.

"Then you should prepare for his cold treatment, he just need time to process things."