XVII

Taeyong's POV

The war between NCT and the bastard already started. Since all of us were still wearing our masquerade, I can't recognize all of their faces. Mark was nowhere to be seen, it's already been two hours since I lost him at the bar area.

"Taeyong, watch out!" Ten who was right behind me shouted as a knife was almost attacking my head.

"Shit!" I ran to Doyoung as I saw he was fighting with one of the male alone.

"Doyoung, you should drag at least one of us!" Doyoung then continued shooting the male infront of him.

"Where the fuck is Mark?" He asked while covering himself from the bullets that were attacking the table.

"You think I know about his current location?! He'll usually stick either with me or Haechan, now I can't see him." With that, Doyoung crawled to the back of the bar counter, the place where the bartenders made beverages.

"Doyoung, ask the bartender if he saw Mark!" I saw Doyoung was struggling to explain the dying bartender. His face showed a disappointed expression, and I knew the bartender wouldn't live any longer.

"Fuck!"

End of Taeyong's POV

The war inside the hotel kept on going, it felt like it would never end in any hours. Half of NCT members were struggling to win the diamonds and gold, except for this one person.

Lucas, Jaemin and Jungwoo were knocked down and just stayed in a hotel room to treat themselves as the leaders were busy taking care of the member.

Taeyong's arm got cut by someone. He finally revealed himself just so they knew who were they messing up with.

"Hey, Taeyong. How have you been ?"

"S-Sangyeon?!" He held his arm, bleeding unstoppable as he tried to shoot him on the head.

"Woah there, buddy." He kicked Taeyong's leg making him fell onto the hard floor.

"I am sorry to say that I am your new rival as we now are working under Sir Cho. Try messing up with us, I dare you." With that, Sangyeon left the tired Taeyong before Taeyong's sight blacked out.

"Jeno, take the grenade behind me!" Jeno took the mentioned thing on the back pocket of Haechan's suit.

"Be ready, I am going to throw this," Kun and Xiaojun saw it, so they sent some signals to the others to run away from the ballroom as quick as they could.

Mark's POV

"Aw, shit my head..." I moved the blanket that was covering me, but as soon as I got up, my state was naked. My whole suit was perfectly hanging on the cupboard.

"Geez, what happened?" I could feel the masquerade was still covering my face. I hardly trying to remember ever single thing that just happened hours ago. As I turned my head beside me, I almost screamed.

A girl laying on her stomach, naked. Her back was exposed, her lower abdomen was covered under the thick white blanket. I can't see the clearer view of her face but I saw her earpieces on the table.

"No fucking way, I slept with President Cho's people?!" The symbol on her earpiece told me everything.

Yes, it's official, I left my members to sleep with a girl whom was the crusty male's people.

I wanted to take a look on her but I am scared if I woke her up.

"Why do I feel guilty? Oh hell no, it's just an accidental one night stand. But, did we really do it?" I mumbled to myself as I wore my suits back.

A sense of humanity was sparking inside my body, the girl really reminded me of someone, the girl in my dream, but somehow she reminded me of Younghee.

End of Mark's POV

A thunder slap was heard from across the office room. It was Taeyong who was slapping Mark's face infront of all the bosses and the underbosses. Mark kneeled down as he was trying to collect his guts to reply Taeyong's words one by one.

"You must be fucking thankful I am not killing you yet." Taeyong said, massaging his beating temple while looking at him with full of disrelish.

Jeno, his underboss could only look at him with no emotion, feeling the disappoinment flowing through his blood.

As the dark and cold night passing by, the dawn was about to come. But Mark was still kneeling infront of the raging leader, seeking for a tiny bit of forgiveness which he couldn't see it in his eyes at the moment.

"I hate selfish people, as much as insensitive people too. So if you think I would forgive you this time, it took me one favour then." He took out a limited edition gun, only Taeyong used it before. He threw it infront of Mark.

"I want you, Lee Minhyung to take one of the The Boyz members. Apparently, all of us already knew all of the President Cho's followers, sad to know that they were used to be our friends. Now, it's your job to kidnap one of them and torture him alive."

"What if I failed?"

Taeyong sucked a deep breath, glaring the younger male infront of him.

"Failure is not in our dictionary, so make sure don't disappoint me or else you will lose your leader title." He nodded, standing up and went out of the room.

WAYV and 127 were already sleeping, tired of the planned mission they had all night long. The Dreamies waited patiently in the living room.

"Mark! How was Taeyong, your cheeks are damn red." Haechan pulled Mark's chin for a better view of his stinging cheek. He hissed in pain as the others were surrounding the stressed leader.

"I am fine but what's not fine is me. How come did I slept with the girl that easy?" He punched the wall as he tried to sit with peace. The Dreamies understood how he felt, he needed to rest.

"Class is in four hours, are you sure you want to go?" Renjun asked as he rubbed Mark's back softly. Mark responded with a nod signaling he'll go. With that, they all went to their own rooms to have a rest.