XXV

Younghee is already reading three novels for the past five hours. She sighed as she closed the page to take a sip on her already cold hot chocolate. Suddenly, she remembered the conversation between Taeyong and Sunwoo yesterday.

She overheard them since Jaehyun quietly brought her to the IT room for a small house tour. The room was quite close to the training room, both placed underground. She sighed, taking off her round glasses.

"I knew papa was a mafia, he must be not that kind. But this, is too much."

Flashback

5 years ago

"Papa, can I join you and mama?" Petite Younghee happily went to her parents who were about to start a small mission.

"Lirio, you can't. It is still dangerous for you."

"But I am 15, don't treat me like I am 5." She whined, stomping her feet unintentionally. The father looked into the mother's eyes, sighing.

"Okay, follow us then. Don't complain to me if the place is hot." She giggled, dragging both of her parents hands in hers.

"Mama, papa, what is the key to be a good mafia?" She asked, feeling curious as they walked outside of the mansion by the beach.

"Mafias are not good. But, there are some things you should know if you want to be a kind mafia, at least to your members and innocent people." Her father made her sit on top of the box.

"First of all, if you ever gain money, make sure to divide it fairly and equitably. You should think of their life condition too, you can't easily take all of the profits by yourself."

"Wow, okay noted, President Cho!" She said, making a respect sign as her mother stared into her princess with full of love.

"Any other tips? I seriously want to know."

"Listen, we have to start right away. Wait here, we will continue these topics later." Her mother patted her hair softly. Younghee nodded and smiled, watching her parents leave.

End of Flashback

Younghee is now 20, she wasn't dumb for any people to tell her lies. She was upset, she sighed deeply as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I am done with everyone, except for mama. How I wish she's still alive." Younghee stood up and went to the house phone located on Taeyong's desk.

"Hello, Jaehyun is that you?"

"New phone who this?"

"That ain't funny, Felipe."

"Whatever. Why are you calling?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the medic room. Let me guess you want to get out?"

"Hell yeah, I am bored to death."

"Okay then."

"Wait—"

"How can he not listen to my fucking last words?!" Younghee threw the phone away and went to the closet. She admired all the outfits and finally decided to put on a hoodie and a shorts.

"They should give me at least some women outift, but these hoodies and sweaters are good too." She mumbled alone, fixing her hair.

Not long after that, a soft yet fast knock came from across the room.

"Come in."

The brown haired male came with a smile on his face. He also was wearing a hoodie, his hair was kind of messy with a black jeans.

He looked damn attractive. Younghee thought, she immediately shook it off. Come on, Younghee, you have a boyfriend.

"Why are you staring? That's not good," Jaehyun chuckled, leaning on the wall beside Younghee's bed. She scoffed, brushing her hair with her fingers for the last touch.

"Whatever, Mr. Jung. Anyways, can we bring a member?" She asked, eyes sparkling.

"How about WAYV member, Lucas?"

"Was he good, I mean he even dragged me harshly last time." She scratched her forehead, looking at Jaehyun with her doe eyes.

Jaehyun didn't want to lie but this taken girl right here is so cute yet she is very tough. He smiled, showing his deep iconic dimple.

"He is actually kind, if he ever mistreat you just tell me." Younghee smiled, taking one of Jaehyun arms to link with hers as she pushed the door to go out.

"Starting from today, how about we be friends?" Younghee looked to him, smiling ear to ear.

Jaehyun nodded, patting the shorter girl's head softly. "So adorable."

"Jaemin finally changing his course, yeay!" Jeno chirped happily, fighting footsies with the sleepy Haechan. Jaemin finally moved from science course to music since he can't catch up with Chemistry class.

"When did he change it?" Renjun turned his head towards the blue haired male, squinting his eyes behind the thick glasses.

"He told me last night, I guess he manage it through campus' website."

Suddenly, three males came to their table. Haechan jolted up as he heard Chenle's powerful dolphin voice. Haechan cursed, accidentally kicked Jeno's foot.

"You guys ain't elementary students no more, behave." Mark strangled Chenle's head, making all of them laughed loudly on the view.

"The big heads are here. Where did you guys went before?" Jeno asked, patting a seat beside him signing Mark to sit on it. Mark leaned his head on Jeno's broad shoulder.

"We went to meet the school's principal. They knew that it was us that explode the building."

"Yo that case was like month ago and they still talk about it? So lame." Haechan scoffed, Renjun agreed with him. Mark sighed as he scrolled through his Instagram.

"How's Younghee? Is there any update?"

Jeno's questions made Mark's smile dropped immediately. He frowned, he missed the girl so much. Mark lost the girl's track and that made him felt he was failed as a boyfriend. He never knew any of her family, or maybe saw her with her families. He never knew her house address, how he wished he was better.

"It's been a week since we last contacted. Where the hell did she go?" Negative thoughts started to flood heavily in his mind. He was very worried, Jeno hugged his shoulder softly.

"Have you ever tried to call her?" Haechan asked, worriedly looking into the older's eyes. He nodded. "But no responses, I can't stand it anymore."

"It's okay, I am sure she is fine right now. Maybe she needed some times with her family." Jisung said, followed by a reassuring smile from Chenle.

"Lirio kinda reminds me of Younghee though, like the voice and the sassy personality." Chenle said, making Mark looked up to him. He smiled softly.

"Not gonna lie, they resemble each other a lot. Watching her actions made think of Younghee."

All of them gave him weak smiles, they knew their leader wasn't like this since he never being in love.