LVI

"Hey chubs."

Greeting his soulmate through the dreamland, how could he almost forgot the benefits of sleeping these days.

"Why are you sleeping at this time, you'd ususally play with Yong and the members."

No responses but he was sure she heard it, she better does. Out of the sudden, he heard a sound of pain.

She was literally in pain.

"Love, papa is back."

Mark started to sweat, the cold liquid covered almost his forehead and his hands, a slight of jolt shook his body.

"He came and the members were trying their best to contact all of you. I... just hope you are here to soothe me."

A drop of pure tear started to roll down his cheeks, bad Mark Lee. How could he leave his soulmate suffering alone at her own hometown?

"Chubs, baby, calm down okay? Have a rest."

"Not to be dramatic but I had panic attack too."

"...now I feel like I'll be getting one like yours—"

Younghee didn't response but he heard her joy of laughter. Hope she's smiling in her sleep, he missed the laughter that used to lighten up his days,

especially on marked days.

"About him you don't need to be worry much."

"You mean the monster?"

"He said he'll protect me, as an apology from his wrongdoings. I've connected the dots—"

Mark once again bursted out a soft laughter that totally distracted the almost-gone-mad Younghee.

"I see you're genius, chubs. Can't wait for you to tell me those connected dots face to face."

"Yo dude? I'm sending you virtual hugs." Her action never failed to make him smiled in his sleep, he doesn't care as long as he could enjoy these type of moments whenever they're away.

"Yeah, I'm mentally hugging you now."

"Glock 20?"

Ten pouted, putting the guns inside his holsters wrapped around his waist under the long leather jacket. "Yeah, what's wrong with it?"

Mark flipped through the pages of the notebook to see some notes from Jisung about the gun Ten was about to use. "I see this one is quite hard to handle."

"Don't mind me, I'll be back in the same form." He patted the younger's shoulders, leaving him behinds still finding for his gun under the desk.

Stepping out of the quartre, he sensed the drastically changed atmosphere. Eyeing every corner of the old containers and boxes, it's like a whole maze.

Aiming for only one person, Armando Portinez. His Spanish rival ever since he first entered this whole mafia world.

Disquieted. Anxious. Pertrubed.

Those were slowly filling up his messy mind, yet he took an action to stay as calm as he could ever be.

A bullet just passed behind his neck, resulting him to widen his eyes in a pure shock. What are those people doing late at night, huh?