XII

"Lily, I know my words will break your heart but please stop trying to find me."

The male's voice sounded shaky making Younghee shot up, trying to make an eye contact with him.

"But why? I think you'll be my one, my heart told me so. I shouldn't leave you eventhough I still don't know who the hell are you."

Younghee pleaded, making the male felt really guilty. His identity was all still a big secret, but Younghee couldn't care less.

"As long as I crave for your love, I will try to find you. Just pray that I won't be alone."

Younghee woke up at 4 am early in the morning. She must go to the campus four hours more, so she decided to do something to throw away her loneliness.

"I want to meet you so bad..." She whispered to herself, almost inaudible. Yong who was sleeping beside her moved a bit since Younghee left the bed to go to the training room.

Seeing her father training earlier than usual, she decided to join him. "Morning, papa." She greeted as she sat on the bench behind him.

"Oh, Younghee. Why did you get up so early?" He reloaded the bullet inside the gun he held.

"Nothing, it's just that I dreamt about him again and I still can't see his face." Younghee felt stressed, she wanted to see him that bad.

"It's okay, you don't need to rush. You will know him and meet him slowly."

She smiled as her father offered a gun, Glock 19 with special lily design on it.

"Here's your personal gun, you may use it in any mission and daily in case you're in danger but only between mafias."

She took it, tracing her fingers on the lily's carving. "This is beautiful, how was the design of mama's gun?" She asked as she tried to aim the wooden practice wall imfront of her.

"Your mama's gun was Smith and Wesson MP Shield with rose's carving on it. It looked simple but it leave thousands of memories. Unfortunately, the gun lost at Spain back then since the polices already took it."

She just nodded and tried to shoot the red dot on the wooden wall. Pulling the trigger, she shot the red dot perfectly. Thankfully the room in the ground area was soundproof. It would disturb Aunt Nam's sleep if they didn't have the soundproof wall.

"I want to practice my boxing skill, it seems like I already lost that skill." She said getting hyped up because of the gun she got.

"Okay, but go change your sleepwear first."

"Aye, aye President Cho!" She did the salute hand to her father and leave the room immediately.

Mark jolted up, feeling defeated. He stretched and looked at the alarm clock on his nightstand.

"Ugh, three hours early." He rubbed his eyes vigorously.

Going down to the living room, he decided to drink some water as he felt his throat was sore. He plopped himself onto the bean bag, sinking his head deeply into it.

"Lily, who is she?"

He hardly tried to recognize the name but failed. He sighed as he massaged his head. Mark finally got up and went to the garage where his favourite car located.

"Aight, let's stroll the morning away." He entered the car and immediately started the engine as the garage door opened. He drove on the kinda empty Seoul road.

Mark was kind of bored, so he decided to play some songs.

"Should I text Taeyong?" He looked at his phone on the seat beside him. "Nah, voice message is better, I'm lazy to type words."

Suddenly, a song that hit Mark came in. Mark's heart felt clenched as the pre-chorus and the chorus came.

(Stray Kids - Mixtape : On Track)

For whatever reason
I really hate myself for not getting close to you
I should've come up with any reason
To stop this situation
(I should've held on to you)

Don't go
Don't leave me
Please, turn around and look at me
Please, don't go
If you go further away
I might fall apart by myself

Even a fool knows this
You're the best thing I've got
Once again towards you
One more step, I will never stop
I shouldn't run away

Mark punched the steering hardly and stopped near a grocery store with full force. He cried remembering one of his dream. He shouldn't let her go like that.

"That was just a fucking dream, Lee Minhyung! Collect yourself." He swallowed the lump in his throat bitterly.

"You have many things to do with your life, Mark. Instead of thinking about that girl, you better think about your rival that about to attack your gang."

He ranted to himself as he opened the car window to have the fresh early morning air.
Without realization, Mark fell asleep. Feeling drowsy and tired, he let the feelings flushed away slowly.

"Dear Lily, let's not left each other eventhough we're still not clear about who we are." He said as he carressed the petite girl's cheek infront of him.

Both of them were faceless. Everything was not clear, nothing could leave any strong hint to find each other in reality.

The girl, Lily hugged him tightly. Seems like she's happy with the male's statement.

"But, I'll never stop reminding you this. I am really dangerous, sinful and filthy. How could we be together if I was meant to be a male like this?"

Lily looked at him, trying to find his tears in the darkness. "It's okay, our fate is almost the same. All I care now is to be with you, always."

Lily kissed him, sharing the sweet kiss under the bright moon and the frozen streetlight. He was shocked as he tried to process everything but he ended up replying the kiss sincerely.

How they wished it could be like forever.

basically, mark and younghee dreamt about each other. they were like 'connected' through dreams till they actually found each other in reality.