XXXIII

The masked person silently broke into Younghee's room. With his effective laser, he successfully removed a circle of the huge window to enter the sleeping girl.

"You're supposed to die, Younghee. Not your mother..." the male shamelessly choked her, squeezing her fragile neck harshly.

Younghee was struggling, her eyes fluttered open upon the sudden actions that happened to her.

"Let... go..." she gripped onto the male's arms, burying her long nails into it. He hissed in pain, anger and dissappoinment.

"Because of you... your mother died... your father didn't even trust me anymore... fuck you, Younghee... you shouldn't be living this pretty world..."

Younghee screamed, but the male's actions were quicker. He covered her mouth with a handkerchief.

"Stay still you bitch... I am helping you to reach your mother... hold on..."

Suddenly, her room's door kicked open. Jaehyun gasped upon witnessing the unpleasant scene in the dark.

"You monster!" Jaehyun pushed him onto the hard wall, punching his covered face.

"Who the hell are you—"

The laser shot right into Jaehyun's cornea, making him flinched in pain. He covered his left eye, unintentionally missed the mysterious yet dangerous man.

Younghee was coughing like crazy, eyes teary and almost lack of oxygen. She held her neck, feeling a little numb as she tried to reach Jaehyun.

Jaehyun in another case almost went blind. He took a piece of fabric to cover the lasered eye.

"Younghee, are you okay? Do you need a treatment?" Younghee softly denied, hugging Jaehyun's arms. She looked traumatized, shaking violently.

"Let's get you to the ward." He picked her up, holding her steady.

Mark at the other room was shifting uncomfrotably on his bed. Sweats dripping, teeth gritting, hands balled into fists.

Due to the vigorous movements, Lucas woke up in jolt. He squinted his eyes, focusing on the shaking Mark under the dim light.

"Mark, bro... why are you shaking?" He went up to his roommate. Inaudible noises came from the sleeping leader.

Lucas decided to shake his body in order to wake him up from his uncomfy state. Mark then shouted, gaining some attentions from the other room.

"Don't kill her!"

Lucas stepped back, holding his chest in shock. Taeyong who just checked on him was also confused as he didn't recognize Jaehyun beside him.

"Who was it?" Lucas pointed the crying Mark. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, tons of questions were flying around his mind.

"Your dream again, Mark?"

"This is worse, I saw her almost got killed—"

"Taeyong! Wake Taeil and Jaemin up, we got an emergency." Jaehyun shouted from the lower level of the mansion.

Mostly every members got out from their rooms to see what was the chaotic situation in the middle of the night.

"Oh my godness, guys wake up! Younghee is in danger!" Johnny made his way Jaehyun who was carrying the half unconscious Younghee in his arms.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

Jaehyun took off the piece of fabric, showing his dilated cornea. "That monster did it."

Taeil checked on the unusual appereance of Jaehyun's eyes. "Your eyes must be shot by laser, thankfully it is still fine. If he shot longer, you could lose your eyesight."

"Take this to the hospital tomorrow, we'll settle Younghee first." Jaemin was already checking her weak pulse.

"She's still fine, though. This is crazy, she could have died if the male continue his actions any further."

Jaehyun already explained the whole story to the leaders, earning a big sigh from Taeyong.

"He must be connected with President Cho... but in a hateful way." Taeyong stared the sleeping girl under the ward light.

"Make sure she's safe, don't let Mark enter this ward first. He'd go nuts just by seeing his girlfriend lying unconsciously."

Taeil and Jaemin nodded, setting the bed so she would get more comfortable inside the cold ward.

"Imagine if Jaehyun didn't went across her room, she'd be gone for sure." Jaemin covered her exposed shoulder as she only wore a tank top.

"Let me check your eyes."

Taeil sofly removed the fabric that was covering his left eye. Jaehyun flinched a bit upon seeing the blue light of the ward.

"It's okay, Jaehyun. We are not expert in eye medic but I'll try to soothe yours."

Taeil pushed Jaehyun's chin so he could face the ceiling. A cold and thick liquid covered his view, making him blink automatically.

"This eye drop right here is a special one, it actually helped us to have a better vision since we need to aim enemy perfectly. But it also would soothe any pain that harm our eyes."

Jaehyun took the small green bottle. "Where did you guys got this?"

"Of course from the Vancouver scientist we visited a year ago."

Jaehyun then took the eye-covering-mask from the metal table. "Oho, you looked like Captain Hook!" Jaemin exclaimed excitedly.

"At least I still have both of my hands."