LIX

"You happy now?"

Landing safely from the vent on the ceiling, Park Jeongsu managed to face his old friend, his ex-leader, his now enemy.

Cho Yoon gasped for air as he opened his eyes to meet with the younger one's. He smirked, getting closer infront of his dusty figure.

"This is how betrayal feels, I love to see you suffer."

"No, please... I-I regret everything I swear."

Leeteuk kicked his stomach, leaving him coughing his lung out. Grabbing a handful of the older male's hair, he hissed before spitting on the cold floor.

"You are fucking late, even Younghee don't want you anymore." Laughing like a lunatic maniac, he let go of his face before he took out a curvy knife.

Cho Yoon's eyes went teary, eyes begging for him to stop, legs shaky and heart beating real fast. "Don't worry, I won't kill you yet."

He inhaled, "I'd love your daughter to witness your death."

Climbing up into the ceiling vent, using some modern gadgets that even the president didn't recognize as well.

"Dear God, I now regret everything..."

Collapsing onto the ground, he hugged his own legs before drifting into a dreamland. He himself acknowledges that sleeping is his now enemy but he needed that rest,

badly.

"Y-Younghee wake up!"

Ten, Mark and Jeno shook her whole body crazily because the fact that she've been unconscious since thirty minutes ago.

Weird.

"Glad you woke up." Mark breathily heaved a sigh, hugging her small body tightly as if he didn't want to let go.

"Why is everyone here?"

"Your papa...

he's dead..."

The moment the forbidden word spitted out, the world stopped moving to Younghee. Her mind went totally blank, her throat went dry and last but not least, her tears fell without she noticed.

"P-papa, he died? No you must be kidding, Mark."

"Unfortunately, he is. Me and Haechan went to check on him and... he was just there... cold."

Younghee screamed into his chest while grabbing onto his shirt, eyes teary. The others were trying their best to calm her down since Cho Yoon is the only person she could rely onto eventhough he is a bad person.

He is her father, no one could deny the highlighted fact. No matter how gross, filthy and sinful your parents are, they are still your birthgiver, raising you with so much love and adoration. Spending buckets or maybe uncountable money for you and your happiness.

Now that her King is gone, she felt really lump. She felt like the world is collapsing, hitting her, banging her head mentally.

"Papa! I want to see him!"

Younghee got out from the crowd, running all way to the basement. As she was about to get mad to the members, she saw the dead body of her father, some pillows with blanket and food around him.

They took care of her father, at least for her. World sometimes felt unfair, universe took him away from her. She needed the last hug, last kiss, last words and smiles.

"Papa..." Whimpering under the dim light, she hugged the frozen body. Her shaking figure even made Taeyong shed tears too, he couldn't help it.

"I wish... you were a good person... at least before you died... I remember when mama told you to stop these messes but you—"

She cried even more, she lost her voice yet she still wanted to continue her last words, at least she could finally let it out.

"Why'd you leave me alone! I'm totally alone in this cruel world—"

Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle came closer to her, engulfing her into a warm group hug. Her members, The Boyz, weren't here to see him.

"I'm sorry, Younghee..."

An inaudible words came from the leader's lips, before he came to her and finally giving her a hug.

"I badly wanted to take a revenge... but I decided to hold it but at the end, he just left."

"I know how bad he was, I just wanna say sorry on the behalf of him."

"Stay strong, Hee. We're always here for you, you're not even alone."

Taeyong sent her his soft smile for the first time, she was shocked as she held onto him quite tight.

Younghee felt a bit relieved, guess she needs to raise again before anything tried to take her down. She gotta be the strong last piece from the Cho family.

honestly im crying while writing this cuz uk president cho just deserve one last chance but girl—back to my plot