XXXI

Some of the NCT members and Younghee were messing around the park that Sunday morning. They just had their productive morning activity, which was jogging around the neighbourhood.

"Jaemin, watch out!"

"Oh my God, look at that."

"Shit, the snail is huge."

"Y'all act like never seen any snail before." Haechan scoffed, pulling Jeno's hair harshly. Jeno groaned, started to chase the younger male.

"Guys, guys calm your tits."

"What the fuck, Ten." Doyoung smacked his head, earning a laugh from the shorter one. Jungwoo and Sungchan finally stopped playing with the dogs, running to the others.

"Let's head home, we're hungry." Jungwoo dragged Doyoung's hand, earning a soft look from the older one.

"Li—Younghee, why aren't you eating yet?" Jaehyun worriedly checking on Younghee poking her food, uninterested.

"Ain't hungry yet." She sighed, drinking her orange juice. Mark who sat infront of her just done with his meal.

Mark took her plate, and immediately grabbed her wrist. "Mind if I lend her, Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun nodded. "She's all yours."

Younghee gasped, silently obeying Mark's actions. He kept on holding hands with her all way to her room.

"Mark,"

"I know, I was wrong." He then hugged Younghee tightly. Younghee replied the hug, rubbing his broad back up and down.

"I miss you, so damn much. I didn't knew we would end up in this situation." Younghee softly smiled to him, reassuring the messy heart of his.

"Now you don't have to think about it, I am always here." Mark chuckled, showing his tired, gloomy eyes.

"How was your dreams?" Younghee pulled him to the bed with her, lying on the soft matress together.

"I still couldn't recognize her, that's frustrating." Mark groaned, hugging Younghee's small frame.

"Me neither."

They both stay quiet, inhaling each other's scent.

"Hey, chubs."

"Yeah?"

"So you're not gonna tell me that you were the one who seduced me back then?"

Younghee mentally cursed, how come she forgot that Minhyung is Mark? She awkwardly coughed, shifting uncomfrotably on the bed.

"No need to worry, I'll take the responsibilities." He kissed her forehead, making her smiled even more.

"By the way, you were good."

"Mark! Don't you dare." He laughed, forgetting that Younghee was supposed to be his enemy. All these posibilities made him dizzy, but in the end it'll always be a good one.

Cho Yoon was roaming around the room, waiting for Jacob to pick up the call. He cursed loudly, throwing the phone on the glass table.