XLVII

"Park Jeongsu?"

"Yea, we already elaborates some infos and clues that he left for the past weeks in our mansion and his identity shown up on the screen."

Yangyang pushed the button under the hidden keyboard to show him the hologram screen full of South Korean people's identity that used the Park as family name.

"He seems familiar."

"He is, but this ID picture was taken years ago. Even his ID is alread expired."

Jisung typed something on the keyboard connected with the big computer screen under the hologram.

"I guess he's the one that Cho Yoon hates for so long. We should really ask Younghee about him."

Kun agreed with Yangyang words, he promptly leaves the IT room to find the girl who just woke up from her long sleep.

Mark, Jeno and some of The Boyz were playing and joking around with the weak girl on the bed. Of course, Yong should be there with her too.

"Is Younghee awake?"

"Here she is." Younghoon backed off a bit to reveal the pale girl on the bed.

"We want to ask you some questions."

"Okay, Jeno please take care of Yongie very well."

She hoped out of the soft mattress with a heavy heart. That cold eyes were already attached with hers, she gulped the lump in her throat.

"We have some questions."

"I am always ready with that."

Taeyong showed the hologram contained with Park Jeongsu's identity. Younghee squinted her eyes, when she realized who is the man she immediately gasped.

"Is that, papa's ex assistant?"

"Do you know him?"

"As long as I knew there's none of them named Park Jeongsu, except for that one named Park Yeonbin."

Taeyong rubbed his face, those cold metal rings scratched his face leaving a small cut on his left cheek.

"Also Younghee, tell us the reason of your unconsciousness yesterday."

Younghee took a seat infront of the leader, lazily. "Someone put the gun on my makeup table, my mama's original gun. What did you expect, mister?"

Taeyong scoffed, pushing his tongue on his inner cheek in annoyance. "Someone's getting bolder, I see. Mark's effect?"

Flipping her hair, she stood up and about to leave the room with her newly born attitude.

"I'm sorry but, I can't help you this time. Maybe if you search further information about this Park Jeongsu, I will know him."

Flashback

23 years ago,

Cho Yoon, the powerful mafia of South Korea arrived at Spain for the first time with his loyal assistant, Park Jeongsu or better known as Leeteuk, an assistant with a very perfect sculpture and was skilled in martial arts.

They were told that the famous Rodriguez family was trying to take them down. The leader of the family, Antonio Rodriguez, was the one who tried to send his people to Korea to stalk on them.

Drugs, are trademark for Cho Yoon. He used to be a King of Drug. He've been supplying drugs all over the world ever since he entered the dark side of the world.

But The Rodriguez had an audacity to fool the big mafia, thinking they'd fell for the trap. Antonio badly wanted Cho Yoon to bow down for him.

They said they wanted a famous supplier to supply them some of the prohibited things for Spain black market. Leeteuk was fast to find out about the lie.

Oh, how pathetic he was.

Well, that doesn't work for the one and only Cho Yoon and his fellow assistant.

One night, Yoon and Leeteuk decided to launch an attack the headquarter of The Rodriguez family by their own. They were followed by some of their hired and skilled people from all around Asia.

And they did it.

The attack was intense. Starting from how they saved some of the captives all aroud the Asia, because of the selfishness of Antonio Rodriguez.

Oh how the filthy man loved to torture women from every inch of the world.

And even to rule the whole mafia world by himself.

And that's how Leeteuk found his lost soulmate after months of missing,

Lim Eunjae.

The woman who was actually meant for Park Jeongsu also known as Leeteuk.

The battle between Antonio and Yoon begun. It was a major war, a war to prove people who's actually meant to be called The King of the Dark World.

A famous leader mafia from Spain met the powerful mafia leader from South Korea. What a great day to live back then.

The real one stays winning, eventhough it's related to something sinful. Cho Yoon won, the trapped captives were freed by him, the tortured people were thankful to him.

Leeteuk proudly introduced his leader to all the people around the world.

Cho Yoon's getting more and more dangerous, and even richer. He gained tons of powers day by day, making him doesn't even care if the hell and heaven are watching him with hatred.

The soulmate of Leeteuk, Lim Eunjae was a very beautiful woman with a pure soul. The relationship between the fated couple was kind of lack of love and sincerity.

But the male loved his soulmate so damn much. To the point he would risk his life only for her.

That's what soulmate should do to each other, knowing both of the fated humans' life are depended towards each other.

But then this one filthy egoistic person fell for Lim Eunjae because of her sweetness, pureness and even her beauty.

Most likely to fell for her physically, forgetting that he himself has his own soulmate.

He against the world's rule, making the gate of hell opened very widely for him.

He stole away Eunjae, he made her fell for him. He made her went blind for love, lust and money.

Unlike Leeteuk, he was just an assistant. Poor this male, not knowing his soulmate was really into his leader.

It wasn't her fault though, hell and heaven made this to teach Cho Yoon a lesson in the future if this forbidden acts continued.

And it happened.

End of Flashback