L

Mark's cold sweat flows through his body, he was violently shaking under the thick blanket and his head felt really light.

He had nightmare. He saw his one and only Lily was running, leaving him into the other unknown dimension behind those tall forest trees.

"Lily?!"

His faint scream filled through the pitch black forest. Mark's eyes were filled with tears, he felt like he lost half of his soul and heart.

"Don't you dare leaving me!"

He ran and ran, pushing away those sticks of the trees that leave some cuts on his body. Running out of breath, he didn't even care as long as he found his one and only girl.

At last, the knight fell into a black hole. There's no dead end of it, he kept on screaming as if he was going to die.

"Mark? Mark! Lee Minhyung!" Ten violently shakes the disturbed male's body with his whole energy.

"Oh God, was that only a dream?!" He jolted up, immediately throwing away the blanket far from his bed. Ten, who just checked up on him only shook his head.

"Jeno was sleeping at the living room so I thought you were all fine but then your scream disturbed everyone's sleep."

Mark rubbed his eyes, blindly searching for his glasses on the table lamp. "Here, let's have a breakfast. We are going to see our people around here."

Mark hummed, straightly went down to the dining room where everyone already gathered. Almost everyone were shirtless including Mark himself, Jeno, Taeyong and Ten.

"Later on, make sure Jeno to sleep in your shared room with Mark."

"I played too much games last night with Haechan." Jeno shyly scratching his nape.

Kun focused on the laptop screen, Ten took the empty seat beside his leader. Ten helped him to jot down some notes on his Ipad about their suspicious people these past years.

"He's very sus." Jaehyun took a peek on Ten's Ipad, pointing out the blonde haired male in the picture.

Ten then transferred the blonde haired male data into another private website that they owned. Just as what Jaehyun thought, the male's activity even from he started working with NCT three years ago was very weird.

"Who is he?"

"I'm not sure about his full name but mostly people called him Fred, 27, was born at California and started to work at our casino three years ago. Got through several missions and free from drugs."

His name caught Mark's attention, making him shifted behind Ten. He squinted his eyes, reading the informations written on the gadget.

"Yo, wasn't he the one who fought with Yuta last year when he came to Korea?" He zoomed in the bruised face, examining it real quick.

"Oh, that one! He was checking on our old  mansion's training and weapons room. It looked like he was stealing but all of us never ever talked about that again." Jeno bugged in, making all of them agreed.

"We should go to the first casino tonight, make sure you all prepare some easy guns and weapons. We're not in Korea so stay safe, we can't nicely deal with the cops here."

Kun gave the warning as he and Taeyong once got caught bringing bombs into LA when they had mission back then. That incident made the wise leader more traumatized than going through risky mission.

"So this Fred guy is our first target?"

"Yeah, he kinda sus even from back then."

"We found the impostor." All of them laughed, continued their chilly morning meal with the widely opened dining room door.

"I contacted Johnny earlier, he said everything is going well. Except for Chenji, Yangyang, Sunwoo and Changmin almost broke the vases around the house."

Jaehyun's news making the leader sighed, he rubbed his face in frustration. "We have about four days left and we barely start our mission and these boys are already that chaotic?!"

Kun laughed. How patient he is when it comes to managing his members, or should he call his children. Papa Kun indeed.

"Any news about Younghee? She didn't even send me any messages."

Jaehyun then scrolled through the chats of him and Johnny. These two rarely got separated and texting when they were apart are their things, daily.

"He said she's still sleeping, she seemed tired so the Dreamies, Younghoon and Chanhee were keeping her company."

He pouted, taking out his phone. Their chats stopped when he was about to leave for a long flight. Her last words were "take care, love."

He smiled at it, but his heart felt gloomy.

"I wonder if she's dreaming the same situation as mine." Mark leaned his head on Jeno's naked chest, they were currently on the couch watching television.

"Yo, Mark. Don't do that, you make it seems like both of you are the casts of—"

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, no." Kun immediately shut his mouth with the bread in his hand.

"Bro, get off me we both are shirtless!" Jeno pushed Mark's body away, then he covered his chest with both of his hands. These situations are so normal for them boys.

"Not to worry you, Mark but I guess she's dreaming the same thing." Jaehyun changed the topic, making the lover boy sighed even deeper.

"Let's focus on our mission! I can do it I'm sure I can." He then playfully sneaked his hands around Jeno's waist. The hugged male panicking, trying to get rid of him.

"Bro, I swear in the name of gummy bear you'll be dead if you do that again."

"Someone's missing his soulmate's skinship." Ten teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Five days. It couldn't be that bad, right?