XLIII

Younghee's day went just normal, no mission, no war and of course no traumatic scene inside the whole mansion.

Younghoon and Juyeon are training with her at the moment. Once again, he stared at her from afar, lowkey fallen for her even more.

"You should do this... and this... no, no I mean like this." Younghee chuckled as she launched a punch towards Juyeon's direction. Younghoon secretly giggled as he leaned his body on the couch.

"Stop, stop you guys. Let's go out and eat." Younghoon decided to come up with an idea that the girl would really like. Especially, when you bring her to her favourite ramen restaurant.

"Let's go to..."

"Ramen restaurant!" Juyeon happily exclaimed as Younghee laughed. She excused herself to go and change her outfit at the toilet nearby.

"Your treat or my treat?" Juyeon asked as he changed his cloth beside the couch. "My treat, she deserves it."

"Someone's in love, you know she has soulmate right?" He asked worriedly. Younghoon released a sigh as he bitterly smiled to his friend.

Younghee stepped out of the toilet with a smile drawn on her face. Younghoon immediately took her hand and dragged her out of the training room.

"Haechan, I want to go out. Tell the others, okay?"

Haechan took a glimpse of the freshly changed Younghee, he nodded. "Okay, Hee. Don't go out for too long Taeyong and Mark doesn't like it."

She groaned as she puts on her shoes.

"Where's your car?"

"We'll walk—"

"What the fuck, no! I am already tired from kicking things and you have an audacity to convice me to walk on this street?!"

Juyeon scoffed, he was about to laugh when he took out his car key. "I'm using my car, you maniac."

She immediately strangled Younghoon's head, earning some curses from the victim. "Okay, okay. I was playing around you short freak!"

She let go of his head, rushingly ran to the car that parked 15 meters ahead of them. "I want to sit beside Juyeon, thank you!"

Both of the men chuckled, shaking their heads in sync. "I guess we are about to take care of a kid."

"I know right."

"Use the second sniper, beware of the sound."

Taeyong's deep voice do be frightening the younger leader in his current position. Their small mission was to kill President Cho's hired people all around South Korea.

"Aim it carefully, there are not so many people down there."

He gulped as he already found the target. He pulled the trigger,

and the person found dead.

"It's the seventh body for today. Good job, Mark Lee." Taeyong patted his shoulder proudly, earning a relieved sigh from him.

"Jaehyun, track some people more."

"Recently I found 11 more at Apgujeong-dong, they're hiding there for almost a week after the explosion happened."

Taeyong scoffed, taking out his phone. He dialed Sangyeon's number in a swift.

"Sangyeon, tell your people to gather at Apgujeong-dong, we have a big party there."

Jaehyun then walked down from the rooftop, Mark, Jeno and Kun tailed him all way to the lowest floor. As they were about to leave the building, someone shot his knee making him fell on the stairs.

"Damn, it fucking hurts."

Kun immediately helped him to get up along with Jeno. "Bro, when did you get shot?!"

"Just now, I don't know where it came from."

Taeyong sighed, turning his body to the possible direction where the bullet came from. He held the sniper steadily, silently aiming people one by one.

"Forget it, Taeyong. Let's just go to the place."

"Alright."

"And then did you guys remember how stupid New was when he accidentally wore Younghoon's pants? That's too big for him."

The three, Younghee, Younghoon and Juyeon were having fun at a restaurant for the past thirty minutes after spending some money around the mall.

"I know right, he was in rush like chill Sangyeon wouldn't leave him."

All of them laughed when suddenly a striking pain attacked Younghee's left knee along with her body. She felt like she was hit by something hard, more like falling from a high place.

She winced in pain, gripping her own arm and knee in a same time. Her sudden reaction just gained the men's reaction, Younghoon went beside her.

"Why Younghee, what hurts?"

"My body, I felt like my body was smashed..."

Juyeon widened his eyes as he saw her redened knee. "Your knee!"

"I know, I guess Mark got shot..."

Younghee stood but failed at the moment. Juyeon steadily held her by her arms, but the height difference won't help.

Younghoon suddenly crouched, patting his own shoulder. Juyeon already got what he meant, but the girl was still kinda dumb to catch the signal.

"Jump on my back, I'll give you a ride."

"Will you be fine, cause I am heavy..."

"Don't act like I've never gave you a ride when you literally fell from the swing years ago, Cho Younghee."

His stern voice, secretly soothing her. He was right, they were that close to do that. She climbed to his back. Younghoon carefully stood up and adjusted the position so she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"Just hide your face in my neck if you are embarassed."

"How about you and Juyeon?"

"It's fine."