XXII

"It's the sleeping state for me."

A deep hoarse voice interrupted Younghee's sleep. As she tried to sink deeper into the pillow, Jaehyun opened the curtain letting the sunlight came in, striking the girl's eyes.

"Fuck, close the curtain it's too bright."

"Ma'am, I am not trying to be rude but it is already 10. We didn't wake up late in this household." Jaehyun blabbered making Younghee groaned in annoyance, hoping for continuing her beauty sleep.

"Anyways, sorry for eavesdropping or some but did you have a nightmare?"

The sudden question made Younghee stopped whatever she was doing. She missed him, she blame herself for that since she already had a boyfriend.

"I do have, and it kept on happening since about two years ago. I hate to open up to someone whom I just met but let me tell you bro, I hate it. He kept on appearing in my brain and my dreams as if he was exist, bet he's not even in this world." She sighed in defeat.

Jaehyun furrowed his thick eyebrows. "You know what, one of our members are suffering from that too. He kept on waking up to someone leaving him, mostly in the forest. The person also had a name but I don't remember, it was similar to yours."

"Who is he?"

"Oh the one that—"

"Jaehyun, prepare my car please and then help Taeil with his problem in the training room." A deep cold voice interrupted the conversation between the two, that made Younghee pissed off.

"I am sorry but I gotta go, bye." Jaehyun left the wide greyish room. Younghee sighed, immediately went out to see the cold mafia leader. As she stepped out of the room, she saw Taeyong was lying on his bed.

"You woke up too late for a girl."

"It doesn't bother you at all, stay unbothered."

She scoffed. Taeyong then took a key from his desk and threw it to the smaller girl infront of him. She catched it easily, her reflex was really good.

"This is the key for the closet room, you may use any clothes except for the clothes inside the gold-coloured area. The area is mine."

"Thanks, by the way where are we heading tonight?" Younghee didn't know why but she felt oddly comfortable in this mansion. There were no more terrified feelings in her as if someone was really there to comfort her.

"We are heading to a club but remember Lirio, don't ever expose yourself. Not even the members, and your one night stand partner. Only me and Jaehyun can see your face."

"But why though, I mean it's not illegal to see a rival's daughter face." Taeyong chuckled bitterly.

"I made the rule, no one ever dared to question my actions. I have the power here so you may stop asking me those silly questions."

"Bro, don't poke your food it's getting cold." Jaemin clicked his fingers infront of the black-haired male making him slightly jumped in shock.

"I, I am eating, but I am not really hungry."

Mark stood up leaving the Dreamies as he went to the sink to wash his own utensils. The members looked at him with tons of questions in their face. Haechan finally asked his state, making the male caught off guard.

"Mark, you miss her right?"

Mark could only replied him with silence. Mark slowly left the big kitchen inside the mansion. Not long after that, he went inside the training room to ease his mind.

"Okay, Lee Mark. You can do this, first of all you gotta bring one of your fist to the side of your face and bam, hit the wood okay."

Mark talked to himself, training his hands about punching and self-defense moves so that he would be more skilled in this type of work. He sighed, knowing physical actions weren't really his style.

"Fuck everything, Younghee wouldn't come to school, that Lirio girl is here and now the dream about what was her name againm oh Lily okay what the actual fuck, Lee Minhyung?"

He kicked the chair infront of him, making the steel broke into pieces. Something sparked in his mind, leaving him totally shocked and speechless.

"Wait but isn't Lily means Lirio in Spanish? What if they were related." At this point, he would think he himself is crazy, talking all by himself. He chuckled bitterly, sending down shivers to his own body.

"This is just a mind game, sooner or later you'll get crazy Mark."

"Lirio, dress the fuck up and take this." Taeyong threw a gun, it looked familiar in her eyes. She catched it carefully, examining the gun's design deeply.

"It's similar to my mama's gun, where did you get it?" Taeyong cocked one of his eyebrows, making an unexplainable grin. He then took a sheet of paper from his wide desk.

"Look at this, this was your mother's signature gun and the one you are holding right now came from the same designer of the weapon. Take it, and keep it to yourself."

Younghee gasped loudly, her eyes were shaking signaling she was about to cry at the moment. Jaehyun helped her wipe away her tears, afraid if the makeup would ruined.

"Tonight, I will launch your first mission with us. Let's just say I borrowed you from your father to help us lure people into our trap. Seeing Minhyung got lured so bad, make sure the leader from the opponent team will fall for you too."

"But, I don't want to sleep with them."

"Luring them in doesn't mean you need to fucking sleep with them." Taeyong added, making Younghee fell into a forced silence. Taeyong's words were so powerful that the girl never feel like objecting him.

"That dress looks good, but I need you to carefully hide the gun inside the dress. Make sure to not to reveal yourself and never do anything stupid. Only if you wanted to feel how good dying is..."

Abruptly, a knock or more like a bang came from the leader's room making all the people inside the room sighed in disbelief.

"Taeyong, I want to talk."

"Lee Minhyung what the actual fuck did you fucking want, you dipshit?"

"Whoa calm down, I just want to ask you something." Mark was taken aback by his leader's words, more like some curses. He was fiddling his fingers, earning a cold look from the higher level person infront of him.

"Can I join you guys for tonight?"