LXIV

"Stop there, Mister."

Mark entered the spacious, dark, dusty room with so much hatred in his eyes as he saw his soulmate getting stuck on the chair.

She looked teriffied, it breaks his heart.

"Lee Minhyung, fancy seeing you here." Laughing rather loudly, Haechan in the back was ready with his gun and grenade. It's time to put this into an action.

"Let her go, you're messing around wrong people,"

Leeteuk went closer to him, dusting off Mark's shoulder before attacking him with a punch on the face, right on his left cheek.

Haechan stepped out from the back of the leader to untie Younghee,

"Are you okay?!"

Younghee nodded, immediately grabbed the remaining small gun behind Haechan's thigh before running to her harmed lover.

Feeling the sharp pain in her stomach, she just realized Mark's stomach was almost getting stabbed with a small knife.

It's just a small cut on him, yet she felt it too.

"I will never forgive you, bastard!" Mark climbed up the chair before jumping back just to kick the enemy's face with a full swing.

"Younghee! Watch out!"

She couldn't feel anything, her back felt heavy and ears were clouded with some sorts of weird sound...

her vision went black. Younghee could only heard his shouts and some gunshots sound, blasting to her eardrums as her eyelids hetting heavier.

One year later

"Cheers to us!" Taeyong, Kun, Mark and Sangyeon shouted as they clincked their wine glasses together.

The rest of them created a rhythmic chaos since they were almost 40 people inside of the private room.

NCT and The Boyz announced to the whole underground's teams about the quit from their honoured job  and of course all of the mafias and black markets owners would celebrate it for the last time.

After the last revenge, Mark really killed Leeteuk for Younghee and her father. They even let the building blew up in minutes after he killed the cause of Cho Yoon's death.

Cho Yoon's case was finally cleared, it was true Leeteuk did it when he was sleeping which is unexpectable. All of the debts coming from Cho Yoon were cleared in a few days thanks to all of the members hardwork.

Both gangs are rich anyway.

Cho Younghee?

Oh, you can just call her Lee Younghee now.

She's still ruling the company as the name's under 'Cho' but Mark and some of the members chose to work with her.

Taeyong decided not to work much, he's now enjoying his life to travel around, do charities and oftenly volunteers at some of the countries.

All the mansions were sold to people around the marked states and countries. As for the profits, they managed to give all the members equally.

It's also used for donations and their debts, either personally or the whole group's debts.

The company Taeyong used to rule is now under Johnny's hand, he volunteered to do it since it held so much memories and it was originally coming from Taeyong's father, but it ended up like this and the members were fine with it.