XVI

"I want to use this one." Mark took one of the handgun, reloading the bullets. "But this could only take eight bullets at a time, try this one." Hendery took another handgun, a bit heavier but smaller.

"This one can take about 16 bullets at a time, you might need this." Hendery threw it to Mark and he catched it easily. "Thanks bro, anyways what will you do tonight?"

"I'm going to do some undercover and help you guys about weapons." Hendery said proudly as he put on his fit black suit.

"Gotta go, bro." Mark put his hand as a goodbye sign.

"So now, we'll be heading to Dragon Dynasty Hotel so make sure all of you are aware of what are you doing and remember your roles." Taeyong made an announcement inside the garage as all of them got into three different cars.

The red lipstick on her lips adding some spice on her smile. The small black dress could lure people into her trap. The cologne could drive anyone in the ballroom crazy in one swipe. She's currently sitting at the bar, sipping on her blue margarita.

Flashback

4.00 pm

"Are you sure, sir?" Kevin asked the stronger male infront of them with a concerned face. He just nodded as he opened the laptop to show the boys and his daughter the owner of the Dragon Dynasty Hotel and the majestic place.

"So here's the place. I want all of us to success for this mission." Sangyeon smiled proudly since his idea was accepted by the gang leader.

"I already chose whoever that suits to be hitman, assasin and who's going for undercover."

"Basically, we have two missions for tonight. One, to take down NCT right infront of everyone and two, to steal the diamonds and gold from the owner of the hotel." Sangyeon added.

"Younghee sweetie, I want you to be the bait to lure them in. Make sure you got one of the NCT's leaders in one night."

End of Flashback

She only got Lee Taeyong's picture as he's the leader for all units and members. Sipping on her drink one last time, a hand suddenly wrapped around her waist.

"Oh my God, look at you babygirl. Are you all alone?" He asked, pulling her into a tight hug. The male smelled like a red wine mixed with some deep wood cologne.

"Let go of me or I'm not hesitate to punch your not-so-handsome-face." The male let go of her but manage to slap her almost exposed butt. Younghee pulled down the short dress, the length was above knee and it's really exposing her thighs.

Her in-ear finally received a voice note after a long time. She was connetcted with New and Younghoon's in-ear.

"Hello, Lirio."

"Yes, New. Any updates or should I make a move?"

"Lee Taeyong is on his way to the bar. Now, do whatever you gotta do and make sure to target only the leader."

"Alright."

Younghee finally put on her masquerade, covering half of her face leaving only lips and a half of her right cheek exposed. Everyone was wearing beautiful masquerade making it diffiult for her to spot the Lee Taeyong.

"Is that, okay now I saw you." She said to herself as she finally adjusted her sitting position to look very alluring and sexy.

"Taeyong, are you sure with using that? It's too huge for a handgun." Mark asked as he saw the gun that Taeyong wanted to use.

"Whatever it is as long as I can shoot people I hate, I am happy."

Both of the leaders sat on the bar to order some drink before the actual show started. "One red wine and one martini blue." Mark said, making Taeyong looked at him.

"Martini blue, I see." Both of them fell into a laughter. Suddenly, Mark heard a slight crying sound behind him. He turned around to see a female with drink in her hand, having a mental breakdown.

"Yah! You, what are you looking at huh?" She asked, sipping her blue margarita.

"Oh, I heard your cries so like what happened girl?" Younghee acted like she's very drunk as she slammed her head onto the bar table.

"My father is very annoying, he has been controlling my life for 20 years." New, on the other line, was busy praising her friend, mentally, as he almsot fell into the trap.

"That must be bad, anyways mind sharing some stories about it?"

"Well, that's a secret." She said, smiling devilishly after. She went to Mark and wrapped her hand around his neck. Taeyong was no longer there, but she couldn't care less.

"Good, Lirio. Now, mission changed. Lure Minhyung into your trap."

At first, she was a bit shocked as she's actually trying to distract the DREAM's leader. What's more shocking to her was his voice sounded almost like Mark.

He looked into her eyes intensely. "It's Minhyung, and you,"

"Lirio." He smiled, something about her making him felt dizzy and that was the moment when he already fell for the simplest trap. If Taeyong was there, he would already warn Mark for being too allured into random woman.

"Let's have fun, shall we?" Younghee said, pulling Mark's tie all way to the VIPs room. Mark, being intoxicated he was, following the petite girl. He forgot everything that they needed to to for that day fully.

"Good job, Lirio. Now, distract him."

Entering one of the room, she quickly added the drugs into his blue martini. Mark on the other hand, already waiting on the bed. Suddenly, there's a spark in his brain telling him about today's mission. He widened his eyes as he tried to run away from the girl.

"Minhyung, where are you going?" Mark turned around and saw her already discarded dress on the floor. She was half naked and Mark couldn't take his eyes off her. The maroon shiny lingerie caught his eyes, making his demon inside him raised.

Why did I thought about devouring a random fine woman? Collect yourself, Mark.

"I—um I was about to—" She cut him off by kissing him on the lips. He was into it, their tongues fighting for dominance as he slipped his hand around her bare waist.

"Have a drink first, Minhyung. Or should I,"

"Call me master." Younghee unknowingly widened her eyes. Mark took a gulp on his drink and eventually felt a striking headache attacking him at once.

"Oh shit, I—oh what in the world is this?" She laughed and pushed him to the bed with her strength. "Just drink it, and let's relieve each other's stresses."

A long unexpected night happened between the two, not knowing the battle their friends got into.