LVII

The pressence of the infamous Armando Portinez just distracted the focused Kun who was currently hiding behind one of the containers.

The full port was empty, the leader hasn't spotted any signs of the missing two youngest men among them. Kun is known for his caring side so the loss of them made him grew worried.

"You're sure their earpieces couldn't be tracked?" He asked one last time, staring into whatever Ten was doing at the moment.

The Thailand male shook his head, "I assume that both of their earpieces just died."

"We're late then."

The clumsy duo at the moment, was preparing their guns, grenade and changed onto some new bulletproof vests.

Being well-prepared is Lee Jeno's most excellent lesson to be learned by the others, you'll never know what you're getting yourself into.

"This container is kinda spacious so let's just bomb this before—"

"You're insane." Jeno shook his head, adjusting the holster one more time before arranging ammos on it, "is it possible?"

"We'll make it possible then. I feel like the possibility of these possibilities—"

"I knew the end anyway, let's be focus. And serious of course." The underboss unlocked the grenade, is ready to throw it onto the corner of the container.

"After I throw this shit on the corner, crouch, cover your head, and don't even bother to move unless we're already free from this box."

"And what if we don't manage to survive—"

Jeno smirked, shaking his hands slightly. "We are the bad boys, remember?"

Three minutes passed but the grenade won't explode, Mark took some steps to view the grenade by himself.

"Oh God, Jeno get ready—"

The container blew up, leaving a big fire that caused Kun to turn his head into the direction where the sound of explosion came. Ten widened his eyes, spotting the destroyed container 100 meters away from them.

"The explosion wasn't that big but still this is too nerve-wrecking." Kun held his gun behind his suit, eyeing every single container all way to the bombed one.

"Gosh, what if they got explodedー"

"Don't ever say that or Taeyong would love to slit your throat open."

Mark and Jeno were thrown far away due to the explosion. Jeno turned around and saw the other members not far away from him. "Yo, I see Kun."

Mark straight off got up and ran to the older leader, who was continously trying to call for Taeyong and Jaehyun he assumed. Mark playfully tapped Ten's shoulder, the male cursed as he witnessed the pressence of them both.

"Y'all scared me! Thank God, you're still breathing."

Kun heaved a relieved sigh, crouching down to take a short rest from the endless night. "It's past two am, but Taeyong—"

"This sounds insane but I think he's at the Armando guy's place." Jeno cut the Chinese male's words off, hardly trying to remember what have been wandering around his brain.

"How?"

"Jaehyun told me, they may or may not were going to Armando's place to steal back our properties and some of our stuff."

"So the Marijuana business was all a lie?!"

Jeno nodded, clicking on the laptop he set on his lap. Clicking the enter button, a map of Armando Portinez shown on the screen. He cheekily smiled, working his fingers to type another things related to the map earlier.

"The security of his place is so bad, I knew the passwords to his mansion." One click and boom, the passwords were revealed, the security alarm disable and the gate unlocked.

"Since when are you good in hacking datas?" Mark raised one of his arched eyebrows, amazed by the unexpectedly genius underboss.

"Too much gaming would help I guess."

"Jaehyun—Jae, can you hear me?" Kun whisper shouted to the hidden walkie-talkie Jeno brought. As we know, Jeno is well-prepared.

"Yes, Kun. I can hear you."

"Great! Now, please cover our arrival here, no need to do anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now let us get inside of this house and—"

The door's suddenly opened by someone, their assumptions might be true though. It was Armando who was just checking out on his house's backyard.

He seemed mad, mad enough to break his own door and that sent some shivers down Kun's body. Trying hard not to create noises, Kun backed off a bit. The distance between him and Mark's rival was kinda close.

"I see this is going to be a long day—"

As Armando turned around, Mark bravely went to him, strangled the Spanish man. Armado choked for air, he kept on pulling Mark's hair.

"I wished for your death, every single day."

"Oh, really?"

A bullet went through his chest, leaving a bloody hole. He's dead on his hand, that's what he wished for. Without he realized, the members were looking at him in disbelief.

"Woah, Mark..." Taeyong shook his head, decided to stay focus on the datas and properties they got.

Mark kicked the dead body back into his own house, locking the door. "Mission completed. Any other missions?"

Taeyong smirked, logging into his computer. It got hacked but Ten helped him in a blink of eye.

"Gather around Misters, this is our last mission. Ain't that important but still we gotta do it. Tomorrow, make sure to finish this and we can go back to Korea."