LXII

"This mansion is hella big!" Yuta shouted, excitement rushed through his veins.

Jeno, Yuta, Mark and Jungwoo jumped around the enormous, luxurious mansion of WAYV. Beijing was big for them, but the fact that the members knew some parts of the city, their leaders couldn't care less.

"Behave Yuta, you're one of the oldest among us." Johnny chuckled, lightly tapping his hair, so adorable.

While Younghee fixed her dishveled hair, Mark came to hug her waist. Likewise, pecking her soft cheeks due to the humid air.

"Dear, you look lovely today, really matches the weather."

She sassily flipped her thick wavy hair, "what is it, senor?"

Mark is really in the phase of falling deeper into her, no matter what she did. He even called her adorable while she was shooting their enemy once at the ball.

Quite creepy.

"Guys! The Boyz will come tomorrow due to some urgent business, we need to rest and get ready with the attack in about... two days."

Lucas, leading them into three lines, shouting his throat off, "Aye, aye captain!"

Yeah, he even did the hand salute thing along with the others. Adorable crackheads.

Taeyong couldn't help but showing off his whipped smile before Doyoung came infront to tease his best friend.

"Ooo, look who's whipped for us now..."

The others laughed and cheered happily. This mission, and of course their previous missions will be missed as they all decided to make this the last.

This will leave the best memory, they thought.

"Hey guys—"

Sunwoo and New took a step inside the mansion and abruptly getting a nice tight hug from Younghee, those three bestfriends miss each others.

Things between her and Younghoon went awkward for awhile but glad they overcame the awkwardness together.

"Younghee!" Hyunjae, too, stepped in for a hug as they grew closer since they first met.

Four of them jumped around together, making Sangyeon, the co-leader of the gang laughed quietly.

"How's the plan so far? Any movements launched?"

Younghee shook her head, she then showed them the current suspect location, time and the amount of people around Leeteuk at the moment.

"Let's just say some of us, Ten, Sungchan, Haechan,Winwin and Mark went around the city to track them. Those chips that could scan are really helpful."

Jacob and Kevin gasped, "yo we know these places."

"You did?"

They both nodded in sync, Younghee's smile immediately light up as she grabbed their hands to the IT room.

"Y'all never told me you both knew China well,"

These Canadians really are something else, don't they?

Stepping into the bright room, unlike the IT room back then at Korea, she brightly smiled towards Jisung, Yangyang and Hendery who were busy tracking for the current situation and location of Park Jeongsu's people.

"Jisung! Here are some men to help y'all to ease the works."

Lightly pushing Kevin's broad back, both of the Canadians bowed to them. Jisung and the others bowed back, immediately showing them the huge screen.

"As you can see, my chips and some of the mini hidden cams are working right now at the several places including hidden streets."

"Are you sure they hid in these streets, cuz I once spied on them China mafias and they never use any of these."

Hendery kinda agreed, his mind is now working as fast as Korea's network connection.

"Kinda agreed, cuz Leeteuk's name was famous around China these past few months. I don't know how but my sisters told me."

Younghee came closer to them, "and little did you knew he's becoming our enemy now."

Exhaling a heavy breath, the pink haired male immediately called his sisters for some help and researches. His sisters are known among NCT and The Boyz for being some secret agents of the country, helping the cops against the enemies of them and those ruthless mafias around the country.

A family with sexy brains, oh we love it.

"Oh yes, Ji. Did you remember about the new weapon you made? Where is the original one now?"

Jisung turned his chair to her, "it's at Sungchan and Shotaro right now, they're unexpectedly good with them."

Almost a year passed since the two members joined NCT and they did very well, almost like they've been longing for this gang.

Eventhough they all had to quit this sooner, the main point is their brotherhood, friendship and it feels like they are the true family.

Always there for each other.

"Good to know Shotaro is too pro for that kind of weapon."

"It's because he used to train at Japan with that kind of weapons, while Sungchan studied too much with Jungwoo." Yangyang abruptly explained, leaving her nodding her head numerous times.

"The thing is... how the hell did Leeteuk managed to get big here?!" Hendery's hoarse, raging voice made the entire room went silent.

Jacob who was searching for some shop names promptly stops as he heard his scream, "well, Hendery sounded scary when he went real mad."

Kevin nodded, helping his friend transferring the infos to Younghee and the other leaders' device.

"I added these into your phone, Hee." Kevin cocked one of his eyebrows up, signaling her their hunting mission is halfway done.

"Good job, boys. Take a rest first, avoid this room for a day cuz the biggest point will happens in two days."

"I don't think it's halfway done," Hendery broke the silence with the evil smirk he rarely had.

"it's complete babies."

Holding up the printed out researches, completing the last missing dots of the conspiracies the Canadian brothers found.

"Gotcha, Leeteuk."