IX

"Last night was crazy! You did well, Yuta!" Taeyong accidentally let his inner child out making Johnny giggled cutely.

"It's always the hyungs who are excited of the racing car competition." Chenle added.

"That Hyunjae guy almost cut me like damn." Yuta said as he plopped into the bean bag.

"Oh that one with red leather jacket, not gonna lie he looked hot."

"No homo, Jaehyun." Jaemin said making all of them laughed.

"Mark saw his friend there."

"You mean, girlfriend?" Haechan teased Mark as he wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"No, she's not. I believe she was there because she came from rich family." Taeyong then looked at him.

"What's her name?"

"Younghee. I don't know her family name since I never asked." Taeyong only nodded.

"She really looked hot." Jungwoo smacked Haechan's head.

"Nah, sir. That girl is Mark's." They all laughed making Mark's face turned into a whole tomato.

"Yo wassup, it's your boy Lucas." Lucas came in, towering almost everyone inside the living room.

"Shut up, Lucas. Anyways, let's have a proper breakfast." Kun said. All of them didn't really had a breakfast, they spent their morning bragging about Yuta towards each other.

"Taeyong, you come with me or all of us will be starving."

"I want to join too."

"Shush, Chenle. You can't even cut onions."

"At least I never asked people to wash veggies using soap!"

"Kids, it's time to stop—"

"Okay boomer."

"What the—Jeno, come back here!"

"What a lovely day to start." Jaehyun said as he opened the curtain around the mansion. This gang's seriously something.

Younghee rolled down into the floor along with Yong. "Yongie, what are we going to to today?" Yongie kept on roaming around the small cushion Younghee made for him.

"School will start next Monday, I mean campus." Younghee sighed as she kept on thumping the floor. Suddenly, her phone rang making Yong jolted from his sleep.

"Sorry, Yongie. Let's blame this person for being too noisy today."

"Hi, the person you call is unavailable, sir—"

"Younghee, it's me Mark."

She paused as her eyes widened in shock. There's no way Mark would call her early this morning.

"Younghee?"

"Ah yes, Mark. I really was about to curse you, you woke Yongie up."

"Whoa chill, dear. Anyways, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, I just played with Yongie."

"Who?"

"My cat and you have no right to be jealous."