⌈CHAPTER 17 ⎮⎮ CONSIDER IT⌋

*WARNING: SMUT*

💜

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Esme Ambrose (POV)

Not going to lie my body was a still a bit sore waking up this morning. It was a Saturday though so not much to worry over. Anzac had to catch up with anything he missed, Adaline was sleeping in from a hang over, Lucy spent the night in Blaise's dorm which we all know what that meant. I spent my time in the library since there was nothing to really do. Draco was busy doing something... still didn't tell me what.

I thought I'd just get ahead with my potions work, it seemed like a challenging class but that's what I loved. As I was reading I could hear the laugh between two people. I turned over and saw it was Pansy and some boy from Slytherin. I figured I would just leave now, I really had no business of being there. I mean I was on top of my classes. I heard someone approaching me though while I packed my things up.

"Here by yourself?" Pansy asked.

"Sure." I really wanted to leave. She was nothing to me.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked.

I ignored her, putting the last book away.

"I know about you both." She said, "You and Draco."

I looked straight at her now, "Excuse me?"

"Don't play stupid." She retorted, "You should know he has past relationships."

"He's told me some, I did figure you were one of them." I replied.

"The longest one he's had." She smirked. "You should know none of his relationships last."

"Okay, that's enough." I snapped attempting to walk away till she moved in front of me.

"Look, I know you hate me and to be honest I hate you just as much." She began to say, "But you just don't strike me as a person who can fulfill his needs."

I rolled my eyes, "What's it to you?"

"You're smart aren't you? Take my advice and realize that you're wasting your time." She said.

I grabbed my bag off the table and shoved past her till she said another thing...

"You wouldn't want to end up like Alice." She nearly shouted.

I paused in my tracks and turned back.

She gave me a smirk.

I walked towards her, "What do you know?"

"Let me guess he hasn't told you?" She smirked, "Not surprised he never says anything."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Maybe because she was right, Draco hasn't told me anything at all. I only know certain things by piecing them up myself.

"Take it into consideration that you're not the only girl who believes they're different." She began to say, "We all are just another one in line awaiting to be his pleasure."

For once I had nothing to say for a short moment, "Why are you telling me this?"

"You seem like you're dying to know." She laughed, "I don't care if you believe me or not, it's just something to consider."

"Have you ever... you know been punished?" I asked.

She smirked, "You haven't?"

Pansy walked away after that. I began to walk down the corridors taking in what she said. Draco did make it harder since he never tells me anything. I wish he would talk to me. I found out the girl's name, the one who glared at me last year from Lucy. However, Anzac knows more about Alice, why wouldn't he tell me either?