⌈CHAPTER 22 ⎮⎮ OBEY⌋

*WARNING: SMUT*

💜

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Esme Ambrose (POV)

"Good girl."

Draco started kissing my neck, leaving marks over me. I moaned each time he found my soft spot. I was already his. The marks showed everyone else that.

"Turn around." He demanded. 

I obeyed but could feel my body's nerves. I was already soaking wet.

Draco moved my hair towards the side, he slowly began unzipping my dress as his fingers traveled my back.

He whispered in my ear, "Take it off."

I bit my lip. It was intriguing to see what he was going to do to me.

My dress dropped to my feet. I stepped out of it, Draco moved in front of me and lifted my chin up, "Everything darling."

I did just that; unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor, my underwear dropped to the floor. Draco grabbed it from the floor, "Black lace for who?"

"You."

"Say my name."  He demanded.

"You, Draco."

Draco Malfoy (POV)

She's everything, Esme.

I'm always beyond satisfied when she obeys my every word.

Her underwear was so wet, good.

I grabbed her neck slightly choking her again, bringing her face towards mine.

"You're going to tease me darling."

She bite her lip, fuck.

"Kneel." I demanded.

Esme obeyed. Her small hands rested on her thighs.  I started to remove my trousers, I could see her blue eyes traveling around every motion I made till I was left in my boxers. I grabbed my wand placing it under her chin. Fuck it felt good staring down at her.

I moved my wand down her body, I examined her in that way. The look on her face said 'touch me already' but I won't.

I walked around her, touching her body with my wand. She was breathing heavily, failing to keep calm. I stood in front of her, "Touch yourself."

Her eyes met mine as she bit her lip again, fuck I couldn't give in to her though. I could see her small hand traveling towards her inner thigh getting closer to her pussy. She started rubbing then moving her finger in circles. 

Esme started moaning at her touch as she inserted two fingers in her. I was getting hard within seconds, watching her, hearing her soft moans. I wanted her as much as she wanted me right now. 

I needed her.

"Do you want me Esme?" I teased.

"Yes..." She panted, "Please..."

I quickly grabbed a neck tie I threw on the floor. "Put your hands behind you."

She did that and I tied her hands together, "Is it alright?"

"Yes Draco." She was still kneeling with her hand behind her giving her no control for what I was about to do.

"It's your turn now." I smirked as I kneeled in front of her. She was slightly confused, till my hand traveled on her inner thigh, closer to her pussy. Wow, she's fucking wet.