⌈CHAPTER 18 ⎮⎮ STEAM & ANGER⌋

Esme Ambrose (POV)

I wasn't hesitant on what I was about to ask.

"Shower with me." I said lowly.

He had a sort of hesitant look on his face, "Anything you want."

I hoped that I wasn't rushing anything between us by asking that. I moved over to turn on the shower, of course I turned it to hot water. Who doesn't?

"I don't have any clothes Esme." Draco said.

"I'll grab you some of Blaise's from Lucy's closet." I was surprised how much of Blaise's stuff she had or kept. Draco gave me a slight smile. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to Lucy's closest to grab a shirt and sweats. I hope she wouldn't notice or mind.

I came back and locked the bathroom door and laid the clothes on the counter along with mine.

Draco was already in the shower and the mirrors were covered with steam. I put my towel on the rack and stepped inside. Our showers were pretty big, they were able to fit two people, my prefect shower though was slightly bigger.

Draco's back was towards me he stood right over the water, running his hands through his hair. I could stare at him all day, everything about him was perfect to me.

I wasn't sure if he knew I was in there but I still continued to move closer to him. I began to wrap my arms around him to hug him from behind but Draco must've known I was there though since he grabbed my hands stopping me from hugging him.

I pulled away, but could feel myself wanting to cry. Why wasn't I allowed to touch him?

I was confused and thought what was I doing wrong. He turned around, "Rinse yourself."

I moved in front of him standing right over the hot water letting it hit my body was relaxing. I ran my hands through my hair. I felt Draco's hands roam my body mostly my waist. 

"You're beautiful." He mumbled, I'm not sure if I was supposed to hear it but still blushed.

We both lathered ourself with soap. I wish he would've let me but he wasn't letting me even lay a hand on him. I got out a few minutes after him. I was covered with my towel. He had his pants on  and was over the counter. He looked at me through the mirror and smiled.

"You're something else Esme Ambrose."

"No peaking."

"I've seen it all."

I got changed, I only wore a a big t-shirt and underwear. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up. I noticed Draco grabbing his clothes and walking out.

"Aren't you staying?" I asked, I genuinely thought he would spend the night with me just this once assuming it was already super late. 

"They'll know." He sighed. I didn't care if they knew though.

"It's already late which means they're most likely sleeping somewhere else." I insisted.

"Can't risk that." He said, "Besides Esme, I sleep never with anyone."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean I never sleep in the same bed with someone, not even my past relations." He said.

I stood quiet. "Oh."

I was hurt but tried not to show it. I did want him to say but wasn't going to force him.

He came towards me and cupped my face, "I had a great time." Draco kissed me softly and left.

I was still full of questions that he wasn't going to answer. I laid on my bed frustrated and confused. I tossed and turned in my sleep.