⌈CHAPTER 41 ⎮⎮ BREAKING⌋

*WARNING: SMUT*

💜

Esme Ambrose (POV)

He turned me over against the wall, still holding my wrists with one hand, the other moved my hair to the side as he made his way to trail kisses on my neck.

I couldn't help but let out gentle moans, craving his presence. 

He whispered, "Do you want to?"

"Yes." I answered quickly.

"Keep your wrists together." He ordered then let go.

I assumed he was undoing his neck tie, after I felt him tie my wrists together behind me as thoughts kept fluttering through my mind wondering what he was going to do.

Draco's hands started to roam my body down to my waist, I could feel his hand travel towards my pussy, he was really able to feel how wet I was getting. He started teasing me, just by rubbing my area when he knew I wanted more.

Within minutes he pulled my underwear down, I could hear him undoing his belt that always sent me chills.

"Tell me who you want."

"You- Draco." I panted.

He pushed just his body closer to mine, moving my hair to the side again, "I fucking want you too."

I let out a loud moan once he pushed his cock inside me,  he pinned me more to the wall as he attempted to go deeper in me, pressing his hand on my head.

You could hear our pants and moans fill up the room, he gripped my waist giving himself a position to go faster.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

"You feel so fucking good... holy shit..." He panted in my ear.

Draco finally turned me around, pressing his lips on mine. Our kiss was filled with hunger and lust for one another, he continue thrusting in me lifting my leg up for more access. Suddenly, he ripped my shirt making me flinch. 

He groped on my breasts very aggressively but still felt good and marked what was his, love bites were all over my chest.

I was so into the moment, when I felt him pull out and carry me to my bed, I had noticed again that he didn't remove his clothes. Esme relax stop overthinking it.

I kept telling myself that but why out over nowhere he has been fully clothed during our intimate moments? Shrug it off Esme.

My hands were still tied and I obeyed to get in whatever position he wanted me in. I was bent in from of him while he adjusted himself on my bed, once he did he continued thrusting in me and pushed my head down harder on the bed, pinning his hand down on my tied hands. 

"God... Esme..." Draco panted.

I could barely speak, I was moaning like crazy which made Draco feel good since his pace grew faster and harder.

He began to slap my ass, harder each time, "Say my fucking name."

"D-Draco... fuck Draco...." 

"Shit... I'm so close.."

I was too, I could feel my body tingling and my back arching like crazy. Draco made me feel something every time, with that I cummed without warning. He lunged his body closer on mine, gradually going deeper in me. He always wanted more.

Draco yanked my hair, panting in my ear, "I didn't tell you cum."

I slightly gulped, my body already reached its climax but it craved Draco. I craved Draco.