⌈CHAPTER 23 ⎮⎮ IGNORE IT⌋

Esme Ambrose (POV)

I laid on top of my bed trying not to overthink even though I was doing it already (A/N: okay but me everyday). Shake if off Esme.

"You're wearing your coat aren't you?" Adaline asked.

"Afraid so," I smiled, "Sorry."

"Great now I clearly have nothing." She pouted.

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Ugh Adaline hurry up I'm trying to get there before they start."

I giggled and started to put my shoes on. I was wearing black boots with a pair of dark jeans, a white sweater and my brown coat to tie it all up. 

"Okay I got it! Give me just 5 minutes." Adaline was rushing quickly as possible. 

"You owe me 5 galleons if we're late."

I nudged Lucy and she gave me a smirk.

"Okay okay we can go now!" Adaline panted.

We walked out of the dorm and headed to the quidditch field. Apparently Anzac was giving it a shot to try-out so that really made us be there.

"I haven't been here in forever." Adaline exclaimed.

"I always am now." Lucy said.

"Probably start coming here more often for Anzac if he makes it." I said.

"Yeah instead of coming here for Gryffindor!" Adaline shouted.

I always came to cheer on Harry, Fred and George too when they were here. 

"By the way, how was last night?" Adaline nudged me, "Huh?"

Lucy started laughing making my face turn red.

"Ever heard of a silencing charm Esme?" 

Draco did forget to put on this time.

"We forgot..." I murmured.

They were all laughing and mocking my moans. It was embarrassing, but I'll get them back later on.

We approached the the field now, Lucy went to go see Blaise real quick so me and Adaline just waited for her outside.

"How much do you want to bet they're snogging." I said.

"Oh trust me I bet it's a quick shag." Adaline joked.

"Who's shagging?" We saw Anzac walking toward us in the quidditch uniform.

"Look at you, let's see if you really are a fucking pro." Adaline smirked.

"I got this one." Anzac wasn't even looking at me which was strange.

"So you'll be 7 then?" I chimed in.

"Yeah." 

"That's cool, Harry's number 7 too-"

"Yeah well you can cheer for him then." He sorta snapped.

He finally looked at me though, I just sighed. I didn't understand what I did, I was confused. I came here for him and now it's like my present disgusts him.

"Hey relax Anzac..." Adaline started saying before her attention was drawn to someone else, "Hold guys I'll be right back."

She left, I tried to see who she was walking to and it was some girl, it looked like Hermione but I doubt it since she hates her.

Anzac looked at me but I didn't feel like talking to him. I shoved past him to go find somewhere to sit. It was actually pretty cold going up the stairs. My mind was really out of it that I bumped into someone.