⌈CHAPTER 6 ⎮⎮ DON'T ASK⌋

Hmm... second interaction?

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

*time skip*

Esme Ambrose (POV)

I was on the train going back to Hogwarts still looking for a compartment with my friends till an arm swung over me.

"Miss Esme Ambrose looking for someone?" It was Anzac. I turned around and gave him a hug I probably missed him the most.

"Easy there darling." He soothed playfully hugging back. "Follow me everyone is a compartment already."

I followed him and sure enough everyone was, all gave me a hug except Draco he just gave me a nod. I hope he received my letter.

"How was it you guys?" I asked.

"It was fun a bit boring without you though." Anzac exclaimed.

"Anzac missed you the whole time Esme" Adaline teased eagerly. "Couldn't stop talking about you."

Anzac was blushing a bit. "Oh come on we all missed her!" He said.

"You the most though." Adaline replied.

"Not even I missed her more." Lucy exclaimed giving me a smirk.

"Esme can I talk to you- outside." Draco blurted out causing everyone to look at him.

"Um yeah sure." I said.

Him and I got and went down a couple compartments till he found an empty one. I was nervous but why the fuck was I this nervous? Pull yourself together.

"Hi... um you need something?" I asked.

"I need a lot of things Esme but I can't have any of it." He said frustratedly.

"Do you forgive me for mentioning... your father." I asked quietly.

"I was never mad about it." He replied. Why was he so frustrated?

"Oh okay... well?" I nervously biting my lip. His eyes looked at me with... lust.

"Must you always do that." He said coming closer.

"Huh..." I asked, I was very confused about what was happening.

"So did Potter have a go at you?"He demanded.

"W-why does that matter so much-"

He pulled out his wand (guys his actual wand okay? not his member XD) And gently pressed it on my bottom lip.

"Did he?" He demanded. He looked at me and used his wand to examine my lips causing me to breathe nervously.

"N-no." I stuttered in a nervous mess.

He gently moved his wand on my bottom lip. "Good." He said, moving his wand down my neck.

I was breathing heavily at this point and from the looks of it he enjoyed it.

"Don't mention this to anyone or something may happen." He advised finally taking his wand off me then opening the compartment door.

What the fuck just happened? How was I not supposed to tell anyone? So many thoughts were flowing in.

Everyone looked at us as we entered and I tried my hardest to look normal.

"Is everything good?" Lucy asked.

"Yes." I reassured, smiling maybe a little too much.

"Just a misunderstanding." Draco said.

I sat back down next to Anzac and put my head on his shoulder I really needed comfort but at the same time I wanted to be alone with Draco...