6

Seokjin stared at his watch as the elevator made its way down to the ground level.

The door opened, and he stepped out, going straight towards where the cafeteria was.

It was quiet now since the mart was the only shop that was still on business at that late hour.

He pushed the glass door, and spotted the worker at the front, playing with her phone.

But the person he was looking for was nowhere to be seen in the mart.

"Um..."

The worker looked up from her phone, immediately stood up, and walked around the counter towards Seokjin.

"You're looking for Junghye? She's in that corner. She's feeling a bit... unwell," she sighed, pointing out to the quiet dining area through the mart's glass walls.

"Really? Did she eat already?" he asked.

"It is her rest time, but..." she paused and walked back behind the counter and picked up something. It was a takeaway box.

"This is her food, untouched. I keep on re-heating it, just in case if she wants it but..." she said, passing it to him. "Doctor..."

"I got it," he smiled, taking the box and began to leave the mart.

He entered the dining area, where the end of the hall was already dark because the lamps were already had been switched off. And he spotted Junghye, sitting right at where the light and the dark part met, with her head on the table, arms in-between her head.

Seokjin approached her and took the seat across her. Yet, she still had her head down.

"Soojung ah, I said I'm fine-" Junghye halted as she looked up, only to realize that it was him. "Urgh, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, are you okay?" he softly whispered.

She would be lying if she said that she didn't feel a bit touched when she saw Jin there with a concerned look all over his face as he asked her that.

But then she shook her head, her lips formed into thin line again.

"I'm fine. Look. I'm fine!" she claimed, patting every part of her body to show him that she was really okay.

"Eat now."

"Who are you to tell me that?"

"Your friend."

She let out a disbelief laugh, looking away from him, and stared at the glass walls. She shook her head, letting out another laugh as she whispered.

"Heh. I must be dreaming. Friend?" she murmured to herself, still letting out small laughs as she stared at her hands. "Are you drunk with your antiseptics? Or maybe alcohol preps?"

Seokjin clicked his tongue and glided her food towards her. "Cut it all out and eat. I won't leave if you're not eating."

Junghye crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in her seat, staring at him with her annoyed expression.

"Whatever," she hissed under her breath, and immediately stood up, leaving him as quick as she could.

"Junghye... Im Junghye!"

He abruptly turned around as he watched her sudden leave, but his irritated feeling was quickly replaced with worry as he witnessed her suddenly collapsing to the floor.

"Junghye!!!" he yelled, running towards unconscious Junghye. He sat down next to her and helped her to sit up.

He placed his hand on top of her forehead, then all over her face as he felt the sudden temperature rise.