59

"Phew! The luge was fun!" Jin claimed, closing the car door as he put on his seatbelt.

"Told ya! You even went three times!" Junghye laughed, adjusting the air-conditioner in the car and pointing it at her.

Just as they had planned, they went straight to Skyline Queenstown after their snow landing activity that morning for the luge ride.

And just like Junghye had informed him, almost every worker in that place was very happy to see her back after a while.

Jin had his doubts on the ride at first but with her by his side, he was able to fully enjoy the fun ride down Bob's Peak a few times.

Driving back towards the main entrance, Jin looked to both sides of the road as he was waiting for the moment to leave the area.

When he finally made his turn to the left, Junghye sat up straight. "Let's have lunch. There's a cafe where I used to go to. Right downtown. I have some-"

"'Friends working there'," he cut her off, rolling his eyes at her. "I've been hearing that almost every day now and it's annoying me."

"Sheesh... You're jealous that I have so many friends," she sniggered, leaning back onto her seat.

Minutes later, they arrived downtown. Junghye guided him to the area where she wanted to take him and asked him to park. Before they got out of the car, she pointed to a building on his side.

"That's the cafe, but can you go in first? I need to go to this one shop behind me, just for a few minutes," she said, taking her seatbelt off.

"What are you having?" he asked.

"Uh... Ice-blended chocolate with extra choco syrup on top, and a chocolate lava cake."

"Okay. Don't be late."

With that, both of them got out of the car and went separate ways.

Jin entered the cafe, seemingly just opening at lunchtime as there were almost no people inside.

He walked towards the counter, where the cashier girl had been staring at him, playing with her brunette hair.

"Oh. Hi, handsome. Welcome to our cafe. May I take your order?" she asked, in quite a weird made-up high-toned voice.

Even he noticed it.

"Uh... hi. Um... One ice-blended chocolate, with extra choco syrup on top and a chocolate lava cake. And for me... I think I'll have the same drink as the first. The ice-blended choco," Jin ordered, nodding his head.

"So it's two then?" she confirmed again with him, and he nodded again. She tapped the POS system screen right in front of her, entering the order. While stealing glances at him, she spoke. "I gotta say, I've never seen someone as handsome as you. Where are you from?"

"Uh... I'm from South Korea?"

"Ah, lovely. Your English is perfect as well. Are you single right now?"

When that question came out, Jin knew that something was wrong with this girl. (lol)

"Ah, no. I'm married," he firmly said, smiling as he showed his wedding ring to the girl.

"But, I don't see your wife. So just in case if you need something, you can ask me because I can help you out. Any... help that you need."

He squinted his eyes in confusion, shaking his head. "You know that I ordered two drinks... right? Which obviously means that I'm here with someone. And that someone is my wife."