4

"That's all. Oh, and also one mushroom soup," Seokjin said, passing the menu book back to the waiter. As the young guy left, Seokjin glanced back at the girl, who was sitting across him. "So, how's your work today?"

"Urgh, I'm so tired. There are many new interns assigned under me today, but I had good times with them," she whined, grabbing his hand and played with his fingers.

"Aw, poor my girl," he chuckled, placing his hand on her head, caressing her.

"Oppa, it has been a while since our last date," she continued. "I'm looking forward to our next date. I miss going out with you."

"Me too. Let's hope that day comes soon. I also need a getaway, and of course with you," he smiled, pinching her cheek playfully.

"Oh, oppa. Did you know that there's a new staff in the hospital's mart?"

An image quickly flashed into his mind. He was a bit flustered at her sudden question.

"Y-Yeah," he stammered.

"Is it true that she got in because of your father's request?" she asked, which Jin only nodded in response. "That's weird. That means you know her as well."

"She's no one. It has been years since the last time I saw her anyway," he explained. But the only response he got from her was her crossing her arms over her chest and shot him a suspicious look.

"Please... believe me. Both of us aren't even on good terms, so don't worry about her, baby."

***

"Wow. It's quite full."

Jiwook chortled as he looked around.

"Well, this place is like a regular place for those who work at the hospital. Doctors, nurses... they all come here for breakfast, lunch, dinner," he stated, flashing a smile at Junghye.

"Oh, I see," Junghye muttered, taking a sip of her mineral water before she proceeded. "So um... Seokjin told me that you guys are cousins. As I could remember a bit, we rarely meet in the past."

"Oh, I was... quite shy and I did have faint memories about you too, but you know... we were young so... I don't remember it now."

"It's okay. We'll start back from the beginning," she lightly laughed, right before their meals were served.

As Junghye was watching the waiter placing down their meals, her eyes roamed around the dining area and spotted someone.

"Is that... Seokjin?"

Jiwook stared at her and followed her gaze, turned around, and saw Seokjin with a girl, sitting a few tables away from them.

"Ah... yes. And that's his girlfriend," he said, turning back to Junghye.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. She's a dermatologist in the same hospital and they've been together for like... a year and few months."

"Oh..." she murmured, nodding her head as she picked up her spoon.

Jiwook had already started eating, but when he realized that she hadn't eaten yet, he paused as she whispered, "she's a beauty."

"Well, you too," he softly said, meeting his eyes with hers. There was a moment of silence, but then he smirked at her. "I'm a psychologist. I know the face of jealousy."

"Sheesh, I'm not jealous," she pouted, before taking a few scoops of her mac-n-cheese into her mouth, munching it before slowly swallowing.

As she kept on taking in more scoop, she heard a small laugh from Jiwook.