25

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CURSE WORDS. AND I PUT '+++++++' BEFORE IT AND A BIT... HEATED UP 18+ SCENES?

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you here, my grandson?"

"How's your condition?" Seokjin began to ask, sitting on the chair where Junghye was sitting earlier, facing his grandma.

"If I'm not better now, I wouldn't be here," grandma chuckled, sipping on her tea. She put down her mug and looked up at him with a knowing look. "Asking me that is not the real reason why you're here."

Seokjin let out a huff and proceeded to ask. "The surgery... you're taking it?"

"I told you last time, didn't I?"

The grandma's request suddenly got back into his mind, and as well the night where he last met Junghye on the rooftop garden for the same matter.

"Did she suggest the wedding to you? By that time, did she already know about her rights at the hospital?"

"'No' to both of your questions," grandma firmly said, letting out a sigh. "I know that you hate her so much, but she had been asking for an apology from you. Did you ever give it to her?"

"Grandma, she bullied me in the past. She did bad things, humiliating me. And now that she's back here, I should just easily forgive her?"

"This is why I want you to marry her. To learn more about her. Past is in the past. People change over time."

Grandma sat up straight and stared right into his eyes for a moment before she went on.

"There will be that one time where you will regret yourself for not realizing it sooner than you do. And I don't want to hear your cry over my grave because you're too late to realize it."

When Seokjin heard that, he looked down at his hands, not knowing what to feel anymore.

"I know that I shouldn't interfere with your life, I'm so sorry," grandma added, feeling guilty as well for what she was doing to their lives. "To be honest, I don't really favor your girlfriend. She doesn't suit you."

********

"Y-Y-You... agreed? On marrying m-m-me?" Junghye whispered as she heard the word 'wife' from his lips.

"Keep in mind that I'm doing this for grandma," Seokjin murmured, taking a step away from her.

"T-Th-Then... Wh-Why did you... kiss me..."

"Can't I? You're going to be my wife anyway," he sighed, turning around and walking towards the nearest study table, picking up a random book. While Junghye was watching his every move in silence, shocked, confused.

As he randomly flipped through the pages, he stopped at a page and chuckled. "You can't possibly have feelings for me..."

She was a bit taken aback when he said that, then she stormed towards him.

"You know what? As the time passes, you're turning into a real, total jerk," she hissed, tears began to stream down her face as Seokjin turned at her.

"You came to me first, asking me to marry you. And I gave you my answer today."

"You stupid-"

Her words suddenly were cut off by the sound of her ringing phone. Both of them then looked at the clutch bag that was on the same study table.