29

Please take note that in future chapters, if I put this borderline++++++++++ that means there are some 18+ scenes, okay? I won't be putting up header like this anymore, unless necessary xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week was busy for both Kim Seokjin and Im Junghye.

Knowing that Junghye could handle the plannings even more skillfully than him since she was a professional on these kinds of things, Seokjin had been watching her as she managed the whole planning with him.

And couldn't help but get mesmerized by her all over again.

"What should we do next?" he asked, as he put on his seatbelt.

"Oh. Seongbuk-dong," she said, tapping her pen against the planner. "Our... place."

"What's the address? Put it into the GPS."

*

"Oh? Is that the house?" Junghye asked, pointing to a big house located far back up the hill of the private residence. She looked around, and just by looking at the grand houses in that area, she could tell the status of the area. "Grandma chose a quite exclusive residence. This is a very calming area."

"Well... do you think it'll be calm once we move in together into that house?" Seokjin sniggered as he continued to climb up the hill.

"Urgh..."

As they got closer, Junghye sat up straight.

"Wait," she whispered, her brows knitted as they became closer to the house. Then her eyes widened. "Oh my god."

"What?" Seokjin questioned as he pulled up in front of the big gate of the house.

"Quick, where's the key card?!" she asked, flipping the planner and found a key card in the planner's cover pocket, immediately opened the car door.

"Junghye, wait!" he called out as she instantly ran towards the small door by the gate, opening it with another key in her hand.

Quickly, he cut off the car engine and got out before locking it. He followed through the door and closed it behind him. He walked towards the house, passing through a large front yard.

The main entrance to that big house was already wide open since Junghye was the first one to step into the place.

He took off his shoes and put on a pair of slippers that had been prepared at the shoe cabinet by the door. Looking at the positions of a pair of sandals that Junghye wore that day, he knew she was so excited about this house.

He walked down the entryway and climbed up a few steps before he stepped into the living room area.

His jaw dropped as he stared at the high ceiling.