50

"Eonnie, here!" Junghwa called out, waving her arms high up in the air as she saw Junghye with her luggage, walking out of the departure hall.

"Urgh, finally! I'm so tired!" Junghye heavily sighed, passing the luggage to her sister and they made their way out of the airport, straight to the parking lot.

"What, jet lag?"

"You think? It's a freaking 16 hours of flight, duh," Junghye yawned, watching her sister loading her luggage into the car's boot. Both of them then got into Junghwa's car.

"Mom said they will take the early morning flight tomorrow, KST. Come on. Let's eat," Junghye said, putting on her seatbelt.

"I thought you would want to go home first."

"Nah, let's grab something to eat. Maybe a drive-through?"

"That's great," Junghwa winked before she finally drove away from the parking lot. And after a moment of silence, she began to ask. "So... He forgave you?"

A small smile crept up Junghye's face as she hummed, "yeah."

"Even if he didn't, you should've done the treatment. I met Dr. Hammington two days ago at the mall and he was looking for you. Like... panicking."

"I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Eonnie, we never know. You never tell him, right? I mean, Seokjin oppa."

Junghye went quiet first, then she shrugged. "We're going to divorce soon."

Her sister gasped, and looked over at her. "What, no!"

"Before he finds out, I better do so! I don't wanna see him cry, because of me. I must not let him love me."

"But you love him! You always do! Now that you're married to him, you should've kept it like that."

"But he never loves me!" Junghye sighed, falling back into her seat. "He hates me, and that's even better. So then he had nothing to cry about. The divorce is the only way to lose him. Before he lost me."

"Whatever. But if he does love you," her sister paused as she made a right turn and continued. "I'm sure you will change your mind. You will tell him the truth. I'm so sure of that. A hundred percent."

****

"You're lucky if the result looks great. I really don't know what to do with you."

Junghye let out a small laugh, shaking her head as she followed the doctor back into his office and took the seat across his table.

"Oh, come on, doctor. I'll be fine," she smiled.

"If you think so, then why are you even here? You never took my advice, and had the nerve to leave the country without telling me," he huffed, placing her health record file to one side.

"Geez, can you get out of that doctor's side of you, and stop being such a worrywart."

"I- huh... Junghye, look." The doctor then let out a sigh of defeat. "This involves your life. Me, being your doctor, and your friend... I am worried."

"In the end, I will die anyway."

"No! There's still a chance for you."

Junghye heaved a heavy sigh, and sat up straight closer to the table and smiled at him. "Ethan, thanks for everything you've done for me. But I am so... tired."

"Don't you have anyone important in your life?"

"My family."

"Other than them. Are you married?"