60

After spending a full two weeks together in New Zealand, with an unexpected turn of events, finally, both Junghye and Jin arrived home.

This time, home filled with love.

"HOME SWEET HOME!" Junghye yelled, throwing herself onto the large sofa in the living room. "Oh, how I miss you, Alice!"

"You called the house 'Alice'? I never knew that," Jin said, shaking his head as he made his way towards her.

"I'm just saying whatever came to my mind," she shrugged, sitting up and moving closer to him as he sat next to her. "Urgh, I'm so tired..."

"Jet lag? Me too. We really need to sleep now," he groaned as she slipped her arms around his body, snuggling closer to him.

"What about our luggage-"

"We can take them out when we wake up, duh," he said, kissing her head. But then his eyes caught something, right on top of the glass coffee table in front of them.

"Oh, what's this?" he smirked, reaching out to grab that 'something'.

"What?" she murmured.

"This," he grinned, showing a piece of paper to her.

The divorce form. The signed divorce form.

"Care to tell me what this is, my dear wife?" he teased.

"No, I don't know what that is," she mumbled, picking at her nails, trying to ignore it.

"Really? Well, I remembered that last time this paper came from you."

She let out an annoyed sigh. "You still want to do it? Really? Well, then give it to me-"

"Nope," he laughed, scrunching the paper single-handedly in his hand and throwing it away, right into the trashcan at one corner of the living room. "That's where it should be."

Smiling, Junghye then swung her legs over to him, straddling him, immediately kissing him.

Lust took over them in an instant and slowly Jin moved his body and without breaking the kiss, he laid her down onto the sofa, hovering above her.

And as he began to kiss her neck, she giggled. "Uh, Jin? I thought we should... ah sleep?"

"Ah, you're right. Urgh..."

He stood up and pulled her arms, forcing her to stand. And almost immediately, he picked her up in bridal style, making her yelp in surprise.

"We're going to sleep in my room together. Finally," he groaned, quickly walking towards his room with her in his arms.

"Why?" she asked as he opened his door.

Once they entered the room, the sweet smell hit her senses. It also happened back then every time she walked past his room, but this time that same sweet smell had aroused another part of her.

He carefully placed her down onto his king-sized bed, and he immediately moved up to her, brushing her hair with his fingers as he whispered his answer, "So that once we wake up, I can straight do my 'work' on you. My bed is so firm, it needs a lot of thrusts to soften it."

He went down to her neck again, began to playfully nip on her skin a few times there, making her groan.

"Look, I know you read a lot of books, which doesn't make sense in this book, but damn your words..." she paused, hitching a breath. "I'm speechless. What should I call this type of Jin? 'Casanova Jin'? 'Lady-killer Jin'?"

He snorted, and gave her neck one last nip then moved a bit to look into her eyes.

"How about... 'Daddy Jin'?"