32

Well, when Seokjin said that he was going to 'treat Junghye as a wife for that day', he really meant it.

His eyes looked wary as he kept them on the road, but his phone against his ear, listening to the non-stop ringing.

"Damn, I can't reach her!" he grunted, looking at the screen again, and redialed the same number for who knows how many times.

And the car he drove almost went over to the side of the road a few times.

"Can you please focus on the road first?!" Junghye angered, staring at him.

"I can't reach her! Urgh!"

She had enough of it.

"Seriously, Kim Seokjin?! Stop here, now!" Junghye yelled, pointing to the left side of the road, towards a bus station.

"What? Why?" he asked, looking over at her with his phone still on his ear.

"I said STOP HERE!"

He obliged and stopped by the empty bus station.

"Get out now," Junghye hissed, opening her door and hopped out of her seat.

She was glad that she had changed her wedding dress into a simple dress, so she could move around the car with ease.

"I'll drive. You call her," she said as she came to Seokjin's side and got into the driver's seat.

"Really?!" he huffed, right before she closed the door and began to put on her seatbelt. He sat in the passenger seat and quickly put in his seatbelt as she reached for her handbag on the back seat.

"Thank you, Junghye."

"Don't mention it," she sighed, taking out her earbuds' case. "I'll be driving with my earbuds on, so if you want to talk to me, just tap my shoulder."

When he just nodded and put up an 'okay' sign, she began to change the gears and began to drive onto the road, finally at comfort back to their home.

Stupid. Just because of that stupid bitch, he had to endanger our lives on this road. Right after our wedding?!

Junghye stole a few quick glances at frustrated Seokjin, who still couldn't reach Minju's phone.

"Please, Minju... Please- oh, hello? Um... I'm Kim Seokjin, her boyfriend."

Even though she had her earbuds on, it never meant that she was listening to any songs.

She could hear what he just said, and her grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"What? Where is she now?! Im Junghye, Im Junghye," he called out, tapping her shoulder.

She looked over to him, pretending to look lost with his sudden call. She pulled out one of her earbuds as he said, "Chunhyang hospital, please."

She nodded anyway and changed the destination on the navigator.

Hospital, huh? Way to go, Hong Minju.

"Oh god, no... Is she okay now? I'm on my way now, I'll be there soon. Thank you," Seokjin said, and ended the call.

Junghye looked over at him and he looked more concerned than he was.

"So..." she started to speak.

"She tried to..." he paused for a moment there and turned to Junghye. "She got herself overdosed on sleeping pills and... wine..."

Damn bitch.

"So, she had been rushed to Chunhyang hospital for emergency treatment, and I believed one of their nurses had called you through her phone?" Junghye assumed, though already knowing the obvious.