37

"Morning, Jin hyung," Namjoon greeted, giving a hug to Seokjin as he opened the door.

"Morning, come in!" Seokjin then stepped aside and let both Namjoon and Jungkook entered the place.

They followed him from behind, walking into the main living room area of the house.

"Wah, this place is amazing!" Jungkook pointed out, his eyes widened as he looked around the high ceiling and staring out of the large glass wall.

"Junghye's dad built it. While my family is in the medical field, her family is more into architecture," Seokjin explained, walking towards the kitchen area and he began to take out some iced water bottles from the fridge.

"Really? Wow, it's so amazing! Oh, Junghye noona!" Jungkook cheered, as Junghye walked out of her room and directly towards the kitchen.

"Oh, you guys are here!" she said, giving both Namjoon and Jungkook a hug, before motioning them to take a seat around the dining table. Both Seokjin and Junghye sat next to each other and across the other two.

Jungkook then took off his backpack and began to pull out a laptop, placing it on the table and turned it on.

"Well... let's do this," Namjoon nodded as he pulled out his notebook. He began to open the book and looked up to Seokjin. "Do you have any suspects now?"

"Well... I don't," Seokjin said, and then he slowly turned to Junghye. "But you said that... you know who's the main suspect."

"I... said that because I was so disappointed with you," Junghye muttered, looking away as she was trying not to reveal anything yet.

"So you don't know? Just when I thought you knew everything."

"Hey, if I knew everything, there's no need to discuss anymore and we should just catch that person."

Namjoon quickly cleared his throat and tapped his pen against his book, trying to break their small argument.

"Anyways, I'll just... briefly tell what we know, okay?" Namjoon said, playing with his pen before he began.

"The money that was exploited from the hospital's finances, they got tapped out by different names, different amounts. We don't know how they did that, surely only some experts could do that. And in this case, it's Griffin Hulls, as both of you know. And we also know, he's not doing this alone. He's with someone who literally works with you, Jin hyung. And you trusted this person the most."

"Lee Byeongin?" Seokjin said, even the name made him sick instantly.

"But we already investigated him yesterday as you requested. He passed the lie detector test. He told us everything we needed."

"Doesn't that mean he knows that person who had betrayed me?"

Namjoon paused for a moment there, and he took a sharp breath as he said, "you won't like it if I mention the name of this person."

"Kim Jiwook?"

Junghye scoffed. She crossed her arms and turned at Seokjin in disbelief. "Why would you accuse your own cousin? Sheesh..."

"Because he's a jerk," Seokjin simply answered, not even taking a look at her.

"Hey!"

"No, it's not him," Namjoon quickly interrupted again.

"Then who is it?" Seokjin asked, not expecting anything surprising from him.

Namjoon looked over to Jungkook before he let out a deep sigh, before revealing it. "Hong Minju, Jin hyung."