2

Jin let out a sigh as the elevator door opened.

He stepped out and began to walk towards his main office with his bag.

Same routine, same reactions, every day.

Eyes on him as he walked, female staff on the HR and administration departments kept exchanging looks among them, giggling and bowing heads at him as he passed by them.

He already got used to it, expecting it even from the first day when his father offered him the position as the next successor of his hospital.

Even so, most of the time he preferred to work as a pediatrician there, his main profession.

"Good morning, Dr. Kim," a male staff nurse approached him as Jin reached his room and entered it with the nurse behind.

"Good morning," Jin replied, taking off his bag and placing it onto his desk.

"How was the wedding?" the nurse asked, handing a document file in his hand to the president's son.

"Beautiful indeed," Jin smiled, taking the file and opened it. "How are my patients?"

"Fine. Most of them are stable. You can decide who will go home."

"I'll check on them. You can go now," he nodded to the nurse, and right before the nurse left, he heard a knock on his door. The nurse opened it and there was his coworker.

"Oh, Geunji ah," he called out, as the other doctor walked towards him.

"Ah, my buddy," Geunji laughed as he hugged Jin. "I heard today you have surgery to perform."

"Yeah. How about you?"

"Regular checkup on my regular patients. That's all," Geunji said, watching Jin putting on his lab coat, with a small alpaca brooch beside his nametag.

"Seokjin ah, let's say... that you have a crush on your patient," Geunji suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Urgh. Tell me which patient you had a crush on now. You always said every patient got your heart, but no one actually sticks with you or even know you more."

"Eish, this one is different."

"Whatever. Your story is still the same. Just keep in mind: be professional. Work is work. Off work, take her to a date, and hang out together often. That way you'll be having your own wedding. Let me be the host."

"Wow, chill. That's still a long way, but thanks anyway," Geunji grinned, his eyes began to wander around as he chuckled. "Her appointment will be after lunch. Urgh, I don't want to wait any longer!"

*

"Hyung, who is this, Im Junghye?" Jimin suddenly asked Jin, while looking around the beverage fridge for a drink.

"How did you know her?" Jin suspiciously asked, frowned at the question.

"Hobi hyung told me."

"Why would he?"

"Can't he? Anyways, he said that Junghye is a beautiful girl," Jimin smirked, standing up after grabbing a can of soda, and then he walked over to the snacks section.

"Beau- hahahaha... Wah, Hoseok ah... He must be blind or something," Jin weakly laughed, facepalming himself. "For your information, Im Junghye is no one so don't bother talking about her in front of me."

"Jerk."

A female voice caught both of their attentions. As they turned around, someone was sitting on a small stool as she was restocking the shelf.