10

"May I know, where is Doctor Kim Seokjin's office?" Junghye asked, trying to hold in her anger, but her eyes were burning as she stared right into the secretary's eyes.

"Um... you can go straight down this hallway, but may I know if you had an appointment- miss! You can't just go to his room!" the secretary called out when Junghye ignored her question and quickly rushed towards the big blue door in her sight.

Without even knocking, she grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open. Only to interrupt Seokjin and Minju who were having their couple moments on his large leather couch in his office.

"Oh well, hello Doctor Kim. Sorry for interrupting your heated lovey-dovey session but I want my sneaker back," Junghye enraged as she approached him.

"Ah, so you've seen it." Seokjin chuckled, placing his arm behind his girlfriend's shoulder, caressing her hair slowly as she leaned back towards him while he continued. "So artistic, isn't it? I asked for help from a friend of mine who is skilled in arts. 'Vante' is his name, if you ever heard of him though."

"I don't care! Just give me back my sneaker! Or I'll break the glass case!"

"You won't do that even though I didn't want to give it back to you," he snickered, straightened himself up as he looked up at her. "This is nothing compared to what you've done to me in the past."

Junghye could only let out mocking laughter when he mentioned it. "You... You're so childish! How could you still bring up the past?!"

"My past is my deepest wound."

"Urgh!!!"

With that, Junghye turned in her heels and ran out of the office, leaving the couple alone. Seokjin sighed, standing up, and walked up to his door, just to make sure that it was locked.

"She um... won't do it, right? She won't break the case, right?" Minju asked as he sat back next to her, pulling her closer to him.

"Nope. Trust me, because I know her. Now, where were we?" he whispered, smirking as he cupped her cheek with his hand, leaning towards her, and began to kiss her with passion. Minju smiled and began to tug his necktie, loosening it.

But not long after that, there was a vibration in his pocket.

"Urgh, who's calling me?" he grunted in between the kisses, before pulling out his phone and answered the call without looking at the ID. "Hello?"

"Kim Seokjin-ssi? I'm Attorney Jung Yoonju."

"Oh. Um..."

"You do know me, right?"

He bit his lip and nodded. "Y-Yes, I do."

*

Junghye had her locker key in between her tight knuckles, staring at the display case with her stolen sneaker in it. After staring at it for a little while, she let out a defeated sigh.

"Hah... I hate you, Kim Seokjin," she huffed, slipping her key back into her pocket.

Frustrated, she then made her way back to the mart, and as she entered it, she spotted a young girl, who was looking lost in front of the fresh snacks area.

"Hm... which one should I get? This one looks delicious. This one too. But what's his favorite?" the girl spoke to herself, as her eyes kept on scanning on the entire shelf.

Though it wasn't her shift yet, Junghye approached the girl. "Hey," she called out, getting the girl's attention as their eyes suddenly met. "You looked... lost."

"Ah, um..." the girl giggled as she scratched her head. "It's just... Can you suggest the most popular fillings to me?"

"Hahaha, you must feel glad that I'm here because I work here and these dumplings are my recipes. So... which one is the most popular?" Junghye began, staring at each shelf, full of steamed dumplings with various fillings.